Solid citrus dishes moulded...
These concentrated soap flakes (72% soap) are particularly effective, ecological, hypoallergenic and economical for multiple household tasks (doing laundry, soap, etc.). Only made from coconut and palm vegetable oils from certified organic farming.
La Droguerie Ecologique soap flakes are obtained from soap noodles made in France only with soda and certified organic vegetable oils of palm and coconut.
The soap molecules are amphiphilic, which gives it the property of dissolving grease when used with water. Concentrated soap flakes (72% soap) are particularly effective, ecological, hypoallergenic and economical for a wide range of household tasks, washing, soap making, etc.
+ 72% concentrated white soap flakes with natural glycerine
+ Ideal for making your own washing powder or soaps
+ Up to 130 machine washes possible with this 1kg pack
+ No additives, preservatives or perfumes
+ Biodegradability over 98% + Packaging made of recycled kraft paper
+ Recycled kraft paper packaging
+ Made the old fashioned way and packaged in France
The invention of soap dates back 3000 years in Syria. The first soaps were made from locally available fats (goat fat, olive oil, etc.) and vegetable soda. Soap was also used later as a shampoo by the Gauls, who made it from ashes and tallow.
From the 15th century onwards, soap was produced in the Marseille region using olive oil. Soda (at the time the word "soda" meant sodium carbonate) was first obtained from the ashes obtained by burning plants such as saltwort or fern.
In 1823, the French chemist Eugène Chevreul explained the saponification reaction and demonstrated that fats are formed by a combination of glycerol and fatty acids. In the 19th century, copra and palm oils from overseas were used in soap. Since the 20th century, soap has been competing with synthetic surfactants which are used in detergents, shower gels and "soap-free soaps".
Only made from vegetable oils of coconut and palm from certified organic farming. This guarantees respect for local populations and food crops, unlike most conventional palm oils. This product is certified Ecodetergent based on Organic ingredients by Ecocert Greenlife. High concentration of soap allowing a wide range of uses.
1 - Hand washing delicate textiles and baby clothes
Soap flakes are particularly suitable for hand washing delicate textiles: wool, silk, lingerie, baby clothes, etc. Soak the clothes in hot soapy water (the flakes are completely dissolved) without rubbing them too much (rubbing wears out the delicate clothes). The water must be at least lukewarm because soap flakes do not dissolve well at low temperatures. Household soap flakes contain glycerine, do not cause allergies, and are particularly recommended for babies and people with skin problems.
2 - Recipe for 1 litre of liquid detergent
It is better to dissolve the soap flakes in hot or boiling water rather than putting them directly into the washing machine drum. This avoids the risk of a few undissolved flakes discolouring a part of the fabric.
- Boil 1 litre of water
- Add the household soap flakes (40-45 g) and stir until the soap is completely dissolved.
Be careful not to exceed the amount of flakes, as the detergent sets when cold and is difficult to use in the machine.
- Add or not 4 to 8 drops of essential oils of your choice: lavender, orange...
- Put everything in a recovered container of at least 2 litres in order to mix your preparation vigorously and make your detergent fluid. If you have taken care to respect the proportions, your mixture will remain fluid in the can. Put a mustard glass of detergent (between 125 and 150 ml) per machine directly on the laundry.
Depending on the situation, you can add to this mixture :
- 1 tbsp of soda crystals (to be dissolved in a glass of hot water) depending on the hardness of your water or if the laundry is very dirty in the machine.
- 1 glass of white spirit vinegar in the softening tank (the smell disappears with the drying), removes the last residues of limestone, revives the colours, prevents the noior linen from becoming grey, softens the linen. Be careful, however, as vinegar alters certain elastics (panties, nappies, etc.) and deforms certain synthetic textiles.
- WHITE : 1 to 2 tablespoons of percarbonate of soda, depending on the size of the stains, directly into the machine drum.
- COLOURS : 2 to 3 tablespoons of bicarbonate of soda in the laundry tub (in addition to softening the water, it deodorises, helps remove grease stains and amplifies the action of the soap).
- Washing balls provide a more efficient wash by agitating the laundry. The laundry is better washed, better rinsed, softer and easier to iron.
3 - Soap base
Soap flakes are ideal for preparing a base for making soap. Numerous recipes using hot water, flakes, soap and natural additives (vegetable oils, honey, hydrosol, etc.) are available on the Web.
30% or more soap and glycerine from organic vegetable oils (palm and coconut oil 75%), 5% or more but less than 15% water, less than 5% salt and sequestering agent.
1 kg recycled paper kraft bag.
Store for 2 years in a closed package away from heat to maintain relative humidity of the flakes (which makes them easier to dissolve in water).
Keep out of reach of children. Close the sachet tightly after use to prevent the flakes from drying out. Be careful not to exceed the prescribed dose of flakes, as the detergent sets when cold and is difficult to use in the washing machine.
Made in France or Western Europe, the products of the ecological drugstore are designed from natural, mineral or vegetable raw materials and with a maximum of organic ingredients. La droguerie écologique® is a brand of ecodis, a French company that is a pioneer in the design and distribution of ecoproducts to specialist shops.
By offering around 2000 products to its French and European customers, ecodis pursues one of its main objectives: to innovate in order to make ecological products accessible to as many people as possible.
Specialising in the manufacture of easy-to-use everyday products, the brand stands out for its cultivation of a spirit of creativity to enable its consumers to personalise accessories and cleaning products.
ECOCERT, FSC and AB certified, each product has been designed to have a minimum impact on the environment and nature.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: