Marjolaine AB - Fleurs - 10...
Ecodoo white alcohol vinegar removes traces of limescale and cleans windows. White spirit vinegar makes glasses and silverware shine. It replaces fabric softener. It disinfects (household appliances, toilets, kitchen surfaces, bathroom surfaces, ...). It eliminates weeds. The perfect all-purpose essential! 5 liter container.
White spirit vinegar is one of the most important household products. On its own, it is a real cleaning product. Mix it with baking soda for example ... then you can get rid of almost all your cleaning products lined up on the shelf.
From your bedroom to the bathroom, it's great for cleaning everything. More than that, white vinegar can be used in a variety of ways, from the shower to the garden. It is a household cleaner that removes limescale, cleans windows, shines glass and silverware.
White vinegar (also called spirit vinegar or crystal vinegar) is so called because it is naturally colourless.
This spirit vinegar is organic (Ecocert certified). It is obtained from grain alcohol from organic farming. It can be used as a multi-purpose cleaning product. Its packaging in 5 litre cans makes it a very economical product.
- Disinfectant (toilets, household appliances, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, etc.)
- Deodorant (in the dustbin, toilet, etc.)
- Anti-scale (seals, taps, sinks, kettles, carafes, coffee pots, pans, toilets, washing machines, dishwashers)
- Fabric softener
- Stain and mildew remover
- Multi-purpose cleaner (windows, mirrors, copper, tiles, silverware, baby toys, etc)
- Weed killer
- To clean and descale taps, sinks, baths, washbasins, toilets : cover with pure vinegar and leave to act, rub and rinse.
- To descale kettles, carafes, coffee makers : pour white vinegar diluted by half and heat until boiling, leave to stand overnight before rinsing with water.
- To descale washing machines and dishwashers : run empty with ½ litre of white vinegar.
- To clean cutting boards : simply rub them with a sponge soaked in white vinegar. If your cutting board is heavily marked, you can also soak it directly in white vinegar for 5 to 10 minutes.
- To clean your microwave : fill a bowl one-third full with a half-water/half-white vinegar mixture, then heat it in the microwave. When it boils, turn it off and leave the bowl for 2 hours. Guaranteed effect!
- To clean windows, mix ¾ of a litre of water and ¼ of vinegar.
- To remove stains : For carpeting or fabrics, rub ink, coffee, rust, wine stains with a cloth soaked in white vinegar. Even if there is little risk, test on a hidden piece.
- To soften clothes, pour 30ml of white vinegar into the washing machine's softening tank. If in doubt, test on a similar surface first
- To remove rust : Soak your rusty objects in pure white vinegar (undiluted).
- To shine leather : Put a little white vinegar on a cloth and rub your leather. Then, using a clean cloth, wipe off.
- Clean gas burners : Soak them overnight in white vinegar. They will be as good as new! (Note that if the burners are made of aluminium, it is better to use a mixture of water and vinegar).
- To remove fruit stains from hands : Rub them with white vinegar to remove all traces.
- To protect fruit and vegetables from insects : Washing fruits or vegetables with a few drops of white vinegar in water will protect them from insects until they are eaten. The smell of vinegar disappears as it dries.
If we wanted to find a fault with white vinegar, it would be its smell. But don't worry, it is always possible to perfume it by adding a few drops of essential oils (e.g. lemon) or baking soda (or both).
Granite reacts badly to contact with it, it whitens. This whitening is very difficult to repair.
Unlike other vinegars, white vinegar is not made from alcohol like wine or cider. Industrialists make it in a fast, very productive and simplified way. They use sugar from beet or corn, or even from malt, which they ferment to obtain a high concentration of alcohol; about 95% (first fermentation).
The alcohol is then transformed into acetic acid (second fermentation) by injecting oxygen and with the intervention of bacteria suspended in the fermenting wort. This is the immersion process with oxygen injection where the temperature, agitation and oxygenation are regularly controlled. This is the most common method of production and allows the alcohol to be rapidly and completely transformed into acetic acid. The liquid is then filtered, possibly pasteurised and bottled.
The "degree" measures the proportion (by volume) of alcohol in the wine or the proportion of acetic acid in the vinegar. In the case of "pure" white vinegar, it is around 10%. At Ecodoo, it is 12%.
Ecodetergent certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard, available on https://detergents.ecocert.com.
White spirit vinegar, 12% acidity. Obtained from organically grown grain alcohol.
5 litre canister. Also available in 1 litre bottles.
Warning : This is a heavy product. As a reminder, we limit the weight of orders to 20 kg (including packaging). This is for reasons of ease of handling and risk prevention at work (heavy loads to be handled). If the delivery method does not appear when you place your order, you will have to reduce the weight of your order according to these limits. The carriers will then become available and selectable again.
Causes skin irritation. Causes severe eye irritation. If a doctor is consulted, keep the container or label available. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing vapours. Wear protective gloves and eye protection. In case of contact with eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easily removable. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: consult a physician. In case of skin contact: wash with plenty of soap and water. In case of skin irritation: consult a doctor. Caution! Do not use in combination with other products (chlorine). In case of heavy inhalation of vapours, irritation of the respiratory tract may occur. Never use on marble and limestone.
Since 1985, Ecodoo has been offering ecological cleaning products for all daily household tasks. A historic brand on the market, Ecodoo now offers a complete range of ecological household products, most of which are made in France.
The brand is committed to offering ecological laundry and cleaning products that are both effective and safe for the environment.
What makes Ecodoo an ecological brand ? The use of active ingredients of plant origin and natural ingredients with little or no colouring. Its packaging is recyclable, reduced to a minimum and its manufacturing processes are environmentally friendly. In addition, it is an economical brand with its 5L eco formats and its multi-use products.
Ecodoo is committed to designing packaging that has the least possible impact on the environment.
16 other products in the same category:
Très bien, pas Fort en odeur, donc agréable à utiliser
J'achète et je rachète ! C'est tt dire
Très utile pour tous les nettoyages ou pour permettre l'élimination des mauvaises herbes, évitant les produits agressifs.
Produit conforme à mes attentes. Très efficace.
tres bon produit correspondant a mes attentes .
Efficace tant pour nettoyer la cuisine, le sol que pour assouplir le linge
Parfait pour le nettoyage de toute la maison.
Idéal pour l'entretien de toute la maison
multi-usage et toujours aussi efficace, Le conditionnement en 5 litres m'assure une continuité dans l'utilisation.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
faut-il convaincre quelqu'un de l'utilité de ce produit ?????