Marjolaine AB - Fleurs - 10...
The Véralia ultrasonic diffuser is a technological jewel that will delight essential oil enthusiasts. It is indeed the very first ultrasonic diffuser to be equipped with a glass tank, the only material that does not alter the quality of the oils. With it, it is pure aromatherapy in the home. With a simple touch, the micro-droplets are diffused silently while you enjoy the hypnotic power of the mist that dances to the rhythm of an elegant light show.
The Veralia ultrasonic diffuser is innovative, decorative and efficient. A marriage of noble materials (wooden base, double bell and glass tank) which offers a simple and refined design in any room of the house.
It combines air humidification and the diffusion of essential oils of your choice to quickly create a pleasant olfactory and visual atmosphere. It will seduce you with its performance and design.
Thanks to months of research and development, Veralia is the very first ultrasonic diffuser to be equipped with a glass tank. A real technological innovation. This inert material used in the laboratory is the only one that does not alter the quality of essential oils (and does not alter on contact with them). The result? The diffusion of essential oils in their pure state (0 plastic). An asset that will seduce the most demanding aromatherapy lovers!
It works on a technology of diffusion by water misting. A few drops of essential oils in water (10 drops maximum) to diffuse their scents and benefits in your home. Moreover, its double glass bell will offer a coloured and original illumination thanks to the leds integrated in the base.
With its technology of diffusion by cold ultrasonic misting, Véralia efficiently diffuses all the benefits of essential oils in a soft mist enhanced by a multicoloured light that you can (or not) activate. Simply add a few essential oils to the water to diffuse their fragrances into the air and generate a soft olfactory atmosphere for your home. A simple touch on the touch-sensitive switch starts the diffusion with an elegantly coloured light mist that entices and soothes.
With its beech wood base and sleek design, it is a beautiful decorative object in the home and fits easily into any interior style.
Its glass tank is a real innovation. It is the first ultrasonic diffuser of its kind. Until now, the tanks of this type of device were made of plastic. The glass preserves all the qualities of the essential oils.
The Véralia diffuser works with 2 diffusion modes: either 5 hours continuously or intermittently for 10 hours according to your needs. In addition to being equipped with a powerful and efficient high-frequency generator, this misting device has a fan system integrated into the wooden base. This innovation allows you to quickly diffuse a large aromatic mist (water + essential oils) over large areas. It diffuses effectively up to 100 m².
+ 1st ultrasonic diffuser with an eco-design
+ Only made of noble materials (wood and glass) = 0 plastic
+ Multicoloured light ambiance (changing lights and adjustable intensity)
+ Double hand-blown glass bell and beech wood base
+ Diffusion up to 100 m² + Ultrasonic misting
+ A soft and efficient ultrasonic misting
+ A touch-sensitive switch that you only have to touch to start the diffusion
+ Automatically stops when the water level is too low
+ 2 diffusion modes to suit all tastes
While everyone knows about diffusers, misters are more often misunderstood. Veralia belongs to this category of diffuser. However, the operating principle is quite simple. A ceramic disc will vibrate at a frequency defined by the manufacturer. The higher the frequency, the finer the water droplets. The water that comes into contact with the vibrating surface is pulverised into a mist. For optimal operation, the ultrasonic generator, placed at the bottom of a volume of water, must have a frequency > 250 kHz. The Véralia generator operates at 1700 khz.
1 - Remove the double glass cover from the base.
2 - Pour tap water into the water tank without exceeding the maximum level, then 8 to 10 drops of essential oil.
3 - Replace the double glass cover on the base.
4 - Plug the power cord of the mains adapter into socket A on the underside of the diffuser base.
5 - Press the On/Off button to switch the diffuser on, the unit will diffuse a continuous mist, without any light play. A second press activates an intermittent mist. A third press turns the device off.
6 - Press the "Light" button to activate the light show. A second press allows you to select a light shade by successive presses. A last press turns off the light effects function.
Some important rules for a good functioning
1 - Give preference to tap water. Do not use water from a softener, distilled water or mineral water, as the system requires water with a medium mineral content for it to work properly.
2 - Do not overflow the water in the cup when filling it, as this could damage the electronic system and its ventilation.
3 - Fill the glass cup with water as shown in the diagram. The fogger will only work if the water level is between the min and max marks, no more and no less.
4 - Dirty water (grease, dust, hair, etc.) and hard water alter the misting effect. In the case of infrequent use, it is advisable to replace the water each time it is used.
5 - Too much essential oil is detrimental to the proper functioning of the device. 8 to 10 drops are sufficient.
The VERALIA, in addition to humidifying and perfuming the air in an ideal way, is also a very beautiful decorative object even when it is switched off. Its double glass bell and its tactile switch make it an elegant and modern diffuser. A little water, a little essential oil and all the magic of this device will operate. High mist, rotating light, light scent of essential oil. Let yourself be carried away in this unique, warm and relaxing atmosphere. An exceptional gift to order very quickly for a party or a birthday.
- Diffusion mode : ultrasonic misting
- Diffusion power : up to 100 m²
- Power supply : mains plug - AC 100~240V / 50~60Hz - DC24V 500mA
- Dimensions : Ø 90mm. x h 240 mm.
- Weight (diffuser + adapter) : 1070 gr.
- Electrical power : 15 W.
- Tank capacity : 180 ml.
- Diffusion time : 5 hours and 10 hours intermittent
- Manufacturer's warranty : 5 years
Maintenance of the unit : We recommend cleaning the unit after every oil change or after two uses.
1. Unplug the unit and remove the double glass cover.
2. Drain the water from the tank.
3. Use a small amount of washing-up liquid to clean it. Wipe gently with a soft dry cloth to dry.
4. Then use a clean cotton swab to clean the mist lens inside the base, wiping it gently
5. NEVER use aggressive products to clean the unit, as they may react with the essential oil residue and cause the release of harmful fumes or a malfunction of the unit.
Care of the glass cover : We recommend cleaning the glass cover to remove any lime and essential oil deposits.
1. Unplug the appliance and remove the double glass cover.
2. Drain the water from the tank and replace it with 50% water and 50% vinegar.
3. Start the diffusion for a few minutes.
4. Turn off the diffuser and gently wipe the inside of the bell and tank to remove all traces of vinegar water.
5. If there are traces of essential oils on the base of the inner bell, use an alcohol and essential oil based cleaner (see here).
1- A VERALIA essential oil diffuser
2- A power adapter
3 - A glass bell jar
4- Instructions in 7 languages
Overview of the device
1- Double glass cover
2. Base of the device
3. Water tank
4. Maximum water level
5. On/Off button
6. Light effects button
7. Ultrasonic fog generator
8. Power socket A
9. Ventilation system
- Do not exceed the maximum water level.
- The quantity and intensity of the mist will vary depending on the type of water, temperature and air currents in the room.
- The unit will automatically switch off if there is insufficient water in the tank.
- Use only 100% natural essential oils. The use of oils containing chemical ingredients, synthetic aromas or impurities can damage the unit.
- Never tilt the unit or empty/refill the tank with water during operation
- Do not allow water to enter the ventilation system under the base.
- Do not fill the water tank directly under running water, use a container for this purpose.
- Do not exceed the maximum level of water in the tank as this may prevent misting.
- If you are not a technician, do not attempt to disassemble the diffuser for repair. Contact the seller if repair is required.
- Clean regularly according to the maintenance instructions to prevent malfunction.
- Always unplug before maintenance.
- For hygienic reasons, after use, empty the water from the tank and wipe it with a clean, dry cloth.
- Do not allow the mist to come into direct contact with furniture, clothing, walls, etc.
- Do not expose to direct sunlight.
- Do not place the unit on an unstable surface.
- Do not use sparkling water, use only tap water or mineral water and not demineralised water.
- Never move the appliance while it is in operation.
- Do not touch any part of the product with wet hands.
- Keep the appliance away from pets and small children.
- If the power cord smokes or burns, unplug it immediately !
- Do not touch the metal disc in the centre of the tank.
In the event of a breakdown during the warranty period (5 years), you must contact us so that we can establish a diagnosis together. A video of the start-up may be requested so that we can establish the malfunction.
If a failure is confirmed, your diffuser must be returned to us complete. In any case, do not try to disassemble or modify the devices, you will lose all rights to the parts and labour warranty.
The guarantee does not cover breakage, nor defects due to incorrect use or poor maintenance of the device (too high a level of water or essential oils, device not cleaned regularly, etc.).
Innobiz is more than 10 years of research and expertise serving the diffusion of essential oils for the biggest aromatherapy brands. In addition to their efficiency and resistance, Innobiz essential oil diffusers are born in the hands of designers sensitive to nature: they are designed with pure lines and designed with noble materials (glass, ceramic, wood, porcelain) .
Detecting the markets of the future is also the heart of their activity. An expertise that allows them to create and design unique objects.
Innobiz manages the entire chain, from design to production, from regulatory controls to delivery to points of sale. And because they are sensitive to the fact that the products are durable, Innobiz designs each of its products in this philosophy and offers spare parts to extend the life of the essential oil diffusers.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
the diffusers were delivered in about 1 week from ordering. One of them came with a defect of the ON/OFF and Light buttons. I made a reclamation to PenntyBio and, as the product was in Guarantee, the producer sent a replacement, but the product didn't fullfill my expectataions (for this price) as it has schratches on the inside of the glas base and the wood has some small defects on the surface.
PenntyBio was very much ok with the handeling, but the product definetly needs esthetic and functionality improvements
Diffuseur moderne et vraiment élégant. Un peu cher mais on le comprend par sa finition et sa double cloche en verre. Attention, évidemment, il est fragile. A manipuler avec soin.
Reçu en cadeau pour Noël. Une vrai belle surprise. Les cloches sont magnifiques. Un bel objet en plus d'être un diffuseur d'huiles essentielles.
Très beau, finition soignée. Belle diffusion !
Customers who bought this product also bought: