Solid citrus dishes moulded...
Very effective on organic stains, this stain remover and whitener with sodium percarbonate will be ideal as a complement to your ecological detergent for whites, as a stain remover before washing but also for dishes, to remove stains and add shine. Box of 350 g.
The Ecodoo stain and bleach remover reinforces the cleaning power of your washing powder.
It is very effective on all types of stains : tea, coffee, red wine, tomato sauce, chocolate, fruit, herbs, etc. It contains sodium percarbonate of mineral origin which is a real traditional bleaching agent and an excellent stain remover to be used alone or in addition to your washing powder.
When it comes into contact with water, it releases active oxygen which restores the whiteness of white, greying or yellowing textiles over time. This stain remover removes all stains, even the most stubborn, in the long term.
- Sodium percarbonate, which whitens,
- Sodium carbonate which has a cleaning action : It thus completes the action of the percarbonate.
- trisodium citrate, which has an anti-scale action on hard water: It facilitates the action of the percarbonate and carbonate and prevents deposits on the laundry.
+ No chlorine or phosphate: respects the aquatic environment
+ Respects both white and coloured laundry
+ Improves the efficiency of washing nuts
+ Excellent antibacterial and deodorising properties
+ Rapid and complete biodegradability
+ Not tested on animals
+ Recyclable packaging
+ Certified by Ecocert
+ Made in France
Sodium percarbonate (also known as soda ash) is produced by a reaction between hydrogen peroxide and sodium carbonate, followed by a crystallisation phase to obtain a white granular powder ready to be used after dissolving in water. Once in the water, it breaks down to give on the one hand sodium carbonate (or "soda crystals") which degreases, increases the pH of the water and makes detergents more effective, and on the other hand hydrogen peroxide, known for its effective bleaching and disinfecting power. Non-toxic for the environment, sodium percarbonate is much more ecological than bleach or Borax.
- For manual stain removal : use two tablespoons of bleaching stain remover in 5 litres of hot water. Leave to work for a maximum of 1 hour for deep colours and 5 hours for whites. Rinse well.
- In the washing machine : add one or two tablespoons of bleach stain remover to the machine drum in addition to the usual detergent. Do not use with a cold wash programme. To ensure effectiveness, the temperature should be at least 40°C.
To reduce the environmental impact, respect the recommended doses of use. Caution: Do not use on silk, wool, suede, leather, wool carpets. If in doubt about the colours, test on a non-visible part of the fabric.
- For clean and shiny dishes : soak the dishes in a mixture of hot water and percarbonate bleach (approx. 2 tablespoons/L water). Rinse and dry.
- For dirty stains, pour a layer of bleach stain remover on the bottom of your burnt pots and pans with boiling water. Leave overnight and then clean as normal.
- For a stain remover spray : dissolve 2 tablespoons of the product in 200ml of warm water. Place the solution in a spray bottle to clean, stain sinks, refrigerators, worktops and on fabrics (carpets, rugs) that cannot be machine washed... Do not keep the spray longer than 24 hours. Pour the rest of the mixture into the sink after use to maintain the pipes.
- Also suitable for removing moss from terraces, balconies and paving. Pour 50 ml into a bucket of hot water and scrub vigorously with a brush or broom.
Ecodetergent certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard, available on https://detergents.ecocert.com.
Contains 30% or more oxygenated bleaching agents. Percarbonate (sodium percarbonate 2Na2CO3.3H202, sodium carbonate). Also contains: sodium citrate.
350g cardboard box with metal spout.
Contains sodium percarbonate. Keep out of reach of children. Read the label before use. Avoid breathing dust. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easily removable. Continue rinsing. If medical attention is required, keep container or label available. Dispose of empty or unused container in household waste according to national regulations.
Since 1985, Ecodoo has been offering ecological cleaning products for all daily household tasks. A historic brand on the market, Ecodoo now offers a complete range of ecological household products, most of which are made in France.
The brand is committed to offering ecological laundry and cleaning products that are both effective and safe for the environment.
What makes Ecodoo an ecological brand ? The use of active ingredients of plant origin and natural ingredients with little or no colouring. Its packaging is recyclable, reduced to a minimum and its manufacturing processes are environmentally friendly. In addition, it is an economical brand with its 5L eco formats and its multi-use products.
Ecodoo is committed to designing packaging that has the least possible impact on the environment.
16 other products in the same category:
Impeccable pour du linge blanc
Très bon résultat
Très bon produit dont je suis satisfaite. Merci
correspond bien à mon usage
Fait très bien son travail en complément de la lessive.
n’enleve pas les tâches sur le blanc : par
mauvais dosage en depit de consignes ? à verifier
J'avais tâché ma jolie nappe en coton épais blanc avec du curcuma... :( J'ai réussi à la récupérer avec ce produit en 1 seul lavage... à 60°
Je m'en suis servie pour les carrelages. Efficace mais un peu difficile à dissougdre
Customers who bought this product also bought:
À utiliser avec parcimonie. Il est très efficace.