Stain remover and whitener with percarbonate – 350 gr
Very effective on organic stains, this stain remover and whitener with sodium percarbonate will be ideal as a complement to your ecological detergent for whites, as a stain remover before washing but also for dishes, to remove stains and add shine. Box of 350 g.
Removes all stains for good
The Ecodoo stain and bleach remover reinforces the cleaning power of your washing powder.
It is very effective on all types of stains : tea, coffee, red wine, tomato sauce, chocolate, fruit, herbs, etc. It contains sodium percarbonate of mineral origin which is a real traditional bleaching agent and an excellent stain remover to be used alone or in addition to your washing powder.
When it comes into contact with water, it releases active oxygen which restores the whiteness of white, greying or yellowing textiles over time. This stain remover removes all stains, even the most stubborn, in the long term.
This stain and bleach remover contains
- Sodium percarbonate, which whitens,
- Sodium carbonate which has a cleaning action : It thus completes the action of the percarbonate.
- trisodium citrate, which has an anti-scale action on hard water: It facilitates the action of the percarbonate and carbonate and prevents deposits on the laundry.
Advantages of this percarbonate product
+ No chlorine or phosphate: respects the aquatic environment
+ Respects both white and coloured laundry
+ Improves the efficiency of washing nuts
+ Excellent antibacterial and deodorising properties
+ Rapid and complete biodegradability
+ Not tested on animals
+ Recyclable packaging
+ Certified by Ecocert
+ Made in France
Did you know ?
Advice for use
- For manual stain removal : use two tablespoons of bleaching stain remover in 5 litres of hot water. Leave to work for a maximum of 1 hour for deep colours and 5 hours for whites. Rinse well.
- In the washing machine : add one or two tablespoons of bleach stain remover to the machine drum in addition to the usual detergent. Do not use with a cold wash programme. To ensure effectiveness, the temperature should be at least 40°C.
To reduce the environmental impact, respect the recommended doses of use. Caution: Do not use on silk, wool, suede, leather, wool carpets. If in doubt about the colours, test on a non-visible part of the fabric.
Some other tips for use
- For clean and shiny dishes : soak the dishes in a mixture of hot water and percarbonate bleach (approx. 2 tablespoons/L water). Rinse and dry.
- For dirty stains, pour a layer of bleach stain remover on the bottom of your burnt pots and pans with boiling water. Leave overnight and then clean as normal.
- For a stain remover spray : dissolve 2 tablespoons of the product in 200ml of warm water. Place the solution in a spray bottle to clean, stain sinks, refrigerators, worktops and on fabrics (carpets, rugs) that cannot be machine washed... Do not keep the spray longer than 24 hours. Pour the rest of the mixture into the sink after use to maintain the pipes.
- Also suitable for removing moss from terraces, balconies and paving. Pour 50 ml into a bucket of hot water and scrub vigorously with a brush or broom.
Ecodetergent certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard, available on https://detergents.ecocert.com.
Contains 30% or more oxygenated bleaching agents. Percarbonate (sodium percarbonate 2Na2CO3.3H202, sodium carbonate). Also contains: sodium citrate.
350g cardboard box with metal spout.
Precautions for use
Contains sodium percarbonate. Keep out of reach of children. Read the label before use. Avoid breathing dust. IF IN EYES: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easily removable. Continue rinsing. If medical attention is required, keep container or label available. Dispose of empty or unused container in household waste according to national regulations.
Ecodoo, the best friend of the house
Since 1985, Ecodoo has been offering ecological cleaning products for all daily household tasks. A historic brand on the market, Ecodoo now offers a complete range of ecological household products, most of which are made in France.
The brand is committed to offering ecological laundry and cleaning products that are both effective and safe for the environment.
What makes Ecodoo an ecological brand ? The use of active ingredients of plant origin and natural ingredients with little or no colouring. Its packaging is recyclable, reduced to a minimum and its manufacturing processes are environmentally friendly. In addition, it is an economical brand with its 5L eco formats and its multi-use products.
Ecodoo is committed to designing packaging that has the least possible impact on the environment.
- Labels / certifications
- Labels / certifications
- eco-design, economic and efficient
- 350 gr
- Ideal for
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: