Vermifuge VERMICROC cat - palatable pellet - 40 grs
Vermicroc palatable pellet for cats contains plants traditionally used for the expulsion of intestinal worms. Gives itself as a delicacy. Box of 40 grams.
Presentation of the vermicroc cat
While it is easy to use a few crushed pumpkin seeds in your cat's food, it is less obvious to create your own
even a recipe with several plants to obtain an effective vermifuge. The problem is the supply of plant extracts in small quantities.
There is now a natural solution, a food supplement, Vermicroc cat, which contains plants traditionally used to fight against worms, in quantities suitable for domestic felines.
The presentation in palatable pellets, very popular with cats, makes it easy to take the dewormer.
Vermicroc vermifuge contains plants traditionally used to expel intestinal parasites. It has a targeted action on Taenia and Ascaris.
The Vermicroc Chat formula was developed from scientific data showing the effectiveness of active ingredients: (Wynn (1996), Olivier Bever (1986), Desta (1995), Akhtar and Al. (2000), Kozan and Al. ( 2006).
Benefits of this natural dewormer
+ Based on natural active ingredients for the well-being of cats,
+ A product formulated by a practicing veterinarian, qualified in herbal medicine,
+ Gives itself as a delicacy,
+ A high tolerance product for cats
+ Mild and well tolerated solution
+ Formula developed from scientific data
+ Can be combined with chemical treatments
+ Suitable for kittens
Instructions for use : Oral use
- For cats under 4 kg: 1 pellet per day for 3 days.
- For cats between 4 and 8 kg: 2 pellets per day for 3 days.
- For cats over 8 kg: 3 pellets per day for 3 days.
It is advisable to give Vermicroc Cat every month. It can be associated with a chemical treatment in case of heavy infestation.
Components of this natural dewormer
Gentian has long been prized for its vermifuge properties. Papaya (especially the juice from the fruit) is used in many parts of the world. Finally, pumpkin seed accelerates transit and can be used to kill tapeworms, flatworms very frequently encountered in cats.
Composition Vermicroc Cat
Poultry Meal, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Rice Flour, Dextrose, Duck Fat, Herbal Premix (Pumpkin Seed, Papaya Fruit), Pork By-Product, Water.
Additives : sensory additives: 2b-botanically defined natural products: mixture of aromatic substances.
Technological additives : preservatives, antioxidants
Crude protein 32.3%, crude fiber: 1.6%, Fat: 11.5%, Crude ash: 9.4%, Moisture: 22.9%, Sodium: 0.9%.
24 months from date of manufacture. Store at room temperature away from light and air. Close the pillbox after each use.
Box of 40 grs containing 20 meatballs minimum.
Learn more about deworming*
Not all cats "tolerate" conventional dewormers well. Some vomit or have diarrhea, others are tired for several days. It is possible to provide them with natural solutions, but you have to know several things:
- First of all, nothing can match the power of purified molecules; by using plants, you have to accept less efficiency and the need to deworm more often, on the order of once a month.
- Then, certain natural solutions reputed to be active against worms can prove to be very toxic for the cat. Why especially in cats? Quite simply because the liver, in this species, has a particular function. You have to be very careful with plants traditionally used to hunt worms in humans and "production" animals. Garlic is toxic to cats, tansy has real toxicity too.
* Extract from the little guide "the basics of plants for my cat" by Céline Gastinel-Moussour, veterinary practitioner who is part of the team that developed the vermifuge Vermicroc.
A real treat for our four-legged friends !
- Treatment against
- Treatment against
- Treatment against
- Intestinal parasites
- 40 gr
- Suitable for
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: