Nebulization diffuser (or micro-diffusion)
The principle: a pump that compresses air and a glassware that serves to "break" the particles of essential oils from which a slight fog will emerge from the neck. This "smoke" is the essential micro-different oil.
The diffusion by nebulisation is a process recognized in Aromatherapy for its many advantages :
- an incomparable efficiency allowing it to spread on surfaces up to 100 m2.
- a cold diffusion that does not alter the virtues of essential oils.
- an extremely reliable and easy to use system.
Below are two types of diffusers per nebulisation :
- "Classic" with a wooden or ceramic base and a handmade glassware in which essential oils are poured.
- The new generation with a more modern design with a direct diffusion from the essential oil bottle.
Note: The form of glassware has no influence on the quality of diffusion, your choice depends only on your taste.
Benefits/Inconveniences nebulization broadcasters: Access our special file
Filter my search
40 produits trouvés