Purpose of the site
The https://www.penntybio.com/en/ website is an e-commerce website accessible via the Internet network. It offers for sale natural and biological products to internet users or users browsing the site.
Conditions of use
- Penn'Ty Bio
- DUFIL SARL
- Limited liability company
- Social capital: 5 000 €
- SIRET: 487 999 864 00027
- VAT. EN 41 487 999 864
- Manager: DUFIL QUENTIN
- Headquarters : 17 Le Petit Noyan 35440 Montreuil-sur-Ille
- Telephone: 06 80 73 32 18
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Production : Quentin Dufil
Accordingly- Penn'Ty Bio cannot be held liable for any problems on the site (interruption, bugs, fraudulent intrusion of a third party, modification of information by a third party, etc.).
- Penn'Ty Bio also assumes no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions relating to information available on this site, on the photo or composition of a product that is not in conformity with reality (the manufacturers that may change the description of a product, the composition or packaging without warning us).
- Penn'Ty Bio cannot be held liable for damages of any kind (material, intangible, bodily, etc.) that could result from improper operation or misuse of the purchased product.
- Penn'Ty Bio shall not be held liable for non-compliance with the regulations and legislation in force in the receiving country. It is up to you to check with local authorities the possibility of importing or using the products you plan to purchase.
- In all cases the responsibility of company Penn'Ty Bio is limited the amount of the order and cannot be questioned for mere errors or omissions that could have remained despite all the precautions taken in the presentation of the products. In all cases, the liability of Penn'Ty Bio is systematically limited to the value of the product involved, value at its date of sale and this without recourse to the brand or company producing the product.
Protection of personal data
Penn'Ty Bio undertakes not to disclose to third parties the information provided by buyers on the site. Since they are confidential, they will only be used for the processing of orders and to strengthen and personalize the communication and product offer reserved for penntybio.com customers.
In accordance with the computer law and freedoms of 6 January 1978, you have a right of access, rectification, and opposition to personal data concerning you. To do this, simply ask us online or by mail by indicating your name, first name, address and if possible your customer reference to:
17 The Little Noyan
Right of properties
The title, design, form of the site penntybio.com but also its content such as comments, articles, logos, acronyms, expressions, illustrations and original images, and other elements contained on the site penntybio.com are the property of penntybio.com and protected by copyright.
Accordingly, any copy, reproduction, adaptation, publication, distribution, dissemination and/or use of such protected elements or marks that would not have been previously authorized by penntybio.com is strictly prohibited and constitutes a criminally sanctioned offence.
It is recalled that SARL Dufil owns the brand Penn'Ty Bio, which is regularly deposited with the National Institute of Industrial Property (INPI) and the domain name penntybio.com.
The Internet user recognizes the exclusive rights of the brand to its penntybio.com brand and prohibits itself from making any use of it and more generally to infringe the intellectual property rights of penntybio.com.
SARL Dufil reserves the right to claim damages in the event of counterfeiting and more generally to infringe its intellectual property rights.