White alcohol vinegar 12% - 1 liter
Ecodoo white alcohol vinegar removes traces of limescale and cleans windows. White spirit vinegar makes glasses and silverware shine. It replaces fabric softener. It disinfects (household appliances, toilets, kitchen surfaces, bathroom surfaces, ...). It eliminates weeds. The perfect all-purpose essential!
The essential spirit vinegar !
White spirit vinegar is one of the most important household products. On its own, it is a real cleaning product. Mix it with baking soda for example ... then you can get rid of almost all your cleaning products lined up on the shelf.
From your bedroom to the bathroom, it's great for cleaning everything. More than that, white vinegar can be used in a variety of ways, from the shower to the garden. It is a household cleaner that removes limescale, cleans windows, shines glass and silverware.
White vinegar (also called spirit vinegar or crystal vinegar) is so called because it is naturally colourless.
This spirit vinegar is organic (Ecocert certified). It is obtained from grain alcohol from organic farming. It can be used as a multi-purpose cleaning product.
Its main properties
- Disinfectant (toilets, household appliances, kitchen and bathroom surfaces, etc.)
- Deodorant (in the dustbin, toilet, etc.)
- Anti-scale (seals, taps, sinks, kettles, carafes, coffee pots, pans, toilets, washing machines, dishwashers)
- Fabric softener
- Stain and mildew remover
- Multi-purpose cleaner (windows, mirrors, copper, tiles, silverware, baby toys, etc)
- Weed killer
Some tips for use (among many others)
- To clean and descale taps, sinks, baths, washbasins, toilets : cover with pure vinegar and leave to act, rub and rinse.
- To descale kettles, carafes, coffee makers : pour white vinegar diluted by half and heat until boiling, leave to stand overnight before rinsing with water.
- To descale washing machines and dishwashers : run empty with ½ litre of white vinegar.
- To clean cutting boards : simply rub them with a sponge soaked in white vinegar. If your cutting board is heavily marked, you can also soak it directly in white vinegar for 5 to 10 minutes.
- To clean your microwave : fill a bowl one-third full with a half-water/half-white vinegar mixture, then heat it in the microwave. When it boils, turn it off and leave the bowl for 2 hours. Guaranteed effect!
- To clean windows, mix ¾ of a litre of water and ¼ of vinegar.
- To remove stains : For carpeting or fabrics, rub ink, coffee, rust, wine stains with a cloth soaked in white vinegar. Even if there is little risk, test on a hidden piece.
- To soften clothes, pour 30ml of white vinegar into the washing machine's softening tank. If in doubt, test on a similar surface first
- To remove rust : Soak your rusty objects in pure white vinegar (undiluted).
- To shine leather : Put a little white vinegar on a cloth and rub your leather. Then, using a clean cloth, wipe off.
- Clean gas burners : Soak them overnight in white vinegar. They will be as good as new! (Note that if the burners are made of aluminium, it is better to use a mixture of water and vinegar).
- To remove fruit stains from hands : Rub them with white vinegar to remove all traces.
- To protect fruit and vegetables from insects : Washing fruits or vegetables with a few drops of white vinegar in water will protect them from insects until they are eaten. The smell of vinegar disappears as it dries.
Good to know
If we wanted to find a fault with white vinegar, it would be its smell. But don't worry, it is always possible to perfume it by adding a few drops of essential oils (e.g. lemon) or baking soda (or both).
Granite reacts badly to contact with it, it whitens. This whitening is very difficult to repair.
How is white vinegar made ?
Ecodetergent certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard, available on https://detergents.ecocert.com.
White spirit vinegar, 12% acidity. Obtained from organically grown grain alcohol.
1 litre bottle. Also available in 5 litre cans.
Precautions for use
Causes skin irritation. Causes severe eye irritation. If a doctor is consulted, keep the container or label available. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid breathing vapours. Wear protective gloves and eye protection. In case of contact with eyes: rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easily removable. Continue rinsing. If eye irritation persists: consult a physician. In case of skin contact: wash with plenty of soap and water. In case of skin irritation: consult a doctor. Caution! Do not use in combination with other products (chlorine). In case of heavy inhalation of vapours, irritation of the respiratory tract may occur. Never use on marble and limestone.
Ecodoo, the best friend of the house
Since 1985, Ecodoo has been offering ecological cleaning products for all daily household tasks. A historic brand on the market, Ecodoo now offers a complete range of ecological household products, most of which are made in France.
The brand is committed to offering ecological laundry and cleaning products that are both effective and safe for the environment.
What makes Ecodoo an ecological brand ? The use of active ingredients of plant origin and natural ingredients with little or no colouring. Its packaging is recyclable, reduced to a minimum and its manufacturing processes are environmentally friendly. In addition, it is an economical brand with its 5L eco formats and its multi-use products.
Ecodoo is committed to designing packaging that has the least possible impact on the environment.
- Labels / certifications
- eco-design, economic and efficient
- Labels / certifications
- 1 liter
- Ideal for
- Ideal for
- Ideal for
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: