Soap glitter 100% organic - 1 kg – ecological drugstore
These are concentrated soap glitter (72% soap) are particularly effective, ecological, hypoallergenic and economical for multiple household work (cleaning, soap, etc.). Only developed fromvegetable oils coconut and palm from crops certified in Organic Agriculture.
A little history on soap...
The soap invention dates from 3000 years in syria. the first soaps were obtained with the fat available on site (goat fat, olive oil ...) and vegetable soda. soap was also used later as shampoo by the gaulois who made it with ashes and suif. from the 19th century, soap is produced in the Marseille region with olive oil. soda (at the time the word soude referred to sodium carbonate) comes first from ashes obtained by the burning of plants such as salicorna or fern. In 1823, the French chemist hadnul explained the reaction of saponification and showed that fatty bodies were formed of a combination between glycerol and fatty acids. in the 19th century, coprah and palm oils coming from the sea are used in soaps. Since the 19th century, the soap is concurred by synthetic tensioactive agents that are used in detergents, shower gels and "sape-free soap".
The soap glitterEcological
Soap sequins ecological drugs are obtained from bondages (in the form of noodles) of soap made in france only with soda and certified organic vegetable oils of palm and coconut. Soap molecules are ampphilic, which gives it the property to dissolve fat when used with water. concentrated soap strawberries (72% soap) are particularly effective, ecological, hypoallergenic and economical for multiple household work, washing, soap, etc.
The+ of these organic soap glitters
+ white soap glitter concentrated at 72% and including natural glycerin
Ideal for making your laundry home or your own soap
+ up to 130 machine washs possible with this package of 1kg
+without adjuvant, without preservatives, no perfume
+biodegradability greater than 98%
+ recycled kraft paper packaging
+ made of old and conditioned in france
I'm throwing myself into home making with these organic soap glitters
1 - Hand wash delicate textiles and baby clothes
Soap glitters are particularly indicated for hand washing of delicate textiles: wool, silk, lingerie, layette, etc. we leave the linen in the hot soapy water (totally dissolved shoes) without too scrubbing (cuts use the delicate linen). The water must be at least warm because the soap glitter dissolves badly at low temperature. household soap glitter contains glycerin, does not cause allergy, and is particularly recommended for babies and people with skin problems.
2 - Recipe for 1 litre of liquid laundry
It is best to dissolve in hot or boiling water the soap glitters rather than put them directly into the washing machine drum. You will thus avoid the risk that some non-dissolved glitters will discolor part of a textile.
- boil 1 litre of water
- add the household soap strawttes (40-45 gr) and mix until the soap is completely dissolved.
Be careful not to exceed the dose of strawberries, the laundry freezes cold and becomes hardly machine-usable.
- add or not 4 to 8 drops of essential oils to the choice: lavender, orange.
- put everything in a can with at least 2 liters to be able to mix vigorously your preparation and make your laundry fluid. If you have taken care to respect the proportions, your mixture remains fluid in the can. put a laundry mustard glass (between 125 and 150 ml) by machine directly on the linen.
This mixture can be combined according to the situation:
- 1 cssoda crystals (to be dissolved in a glass of hot water) depending on the hardness of your water or if the linen is very dirty in the machine.
- 1 glass ofwhite alcohol vinegar in the softener bin (the smell disappears with drying), removes the last limestone residues, revives the colors, prevents the noior linen from becoming grey, softens the linen. However, the vinegar alters some elastics (cuff, washable layers, etc.) and deforms some synthetic textiles.
- white: 1 to 2 cssoda percarbonate depending on the importance of the spots directly in the machine drum.
- colors : 2 to 3 csbicarbonate soda in the laundry pan (in addition to soften water, it deodorizes, helps to remove grease spots and amplifies the soap action).
- thewashballs allow to obtain a more efficient washing by turning the linen. The linen is better washed, better rinsed, softer and easier to iron.
3 - base for soap
Soap glitters are ideal for preparing a base for making soaps. many recipes from hot water, glitter, soap and natural adjuvants (plant oils, honey, hydrolat ...) are available on the web.
Composition :30% and more soap and glycerin from organic vegetable oils (palm and coconut oil 75%), 5% or more but less than 15% water, less than 5% salt and sequester agent.
Conditioning :1 kg recycled paper kraft bag.
Conservation advice:Keeps 2 years away from heat in a closed packaging to maintain a relative humidity with glitter (which makes their dissolution in water more easy).
Employment precautions :Keep within the reach of children. close the bag after use to avoid the drying of the glitter. Be careful not to exceed the prescribed dose of strawberries, the laundry freezes cold and becomes hardly machine-usable.
Learn more about the drug brandEcological
Created by the ecodis company, ecological drugstore is a French brand specializing in the manufacture of everyday products for simplified use. the brand is distinguished by the culture of the spirit of creativity to allow its consumers to customize accessories and maintenance products. certified ecocert, fsc and ab, each product was designed to have a minimum impact on the environment and nature.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: