Solid citrus dishes moulded...
Anaé organic camelina oil is a quality organic vegetable oil. Recognized for its soothing properties, it is particularly suitable for making homemade cosmetics (day cream, night cream, hand cream, liniment, etc.) 100 ml bottle.
Also called "bastard flax", "little flax" or even "German sesame", the camelina does not belong to the same family, but to that of crucifers. If its oil is experiencing renewed interest today, it is for its exceptional richness in omega-3 (34%), an essential fatty acid that is often lacking in our diet.
Productive and undemanding, camelina is also well suited to organic farming because it resists diseases very well, covers the ground abundantly, preventing weeds from settling.
Widely used in cosmetics, camelina oil is multi-purpose. It is rich in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant that provides skin regenerating and healing benefits. Mature, dry, atopic, irritated and sensitive skin will be well served with Cameline! It also works wonders on dilated pores. Its liquid texture is very fluid which allows it to penetrate the skin well without leaving a greasy film. It has a very pretty deep yellow color and a characteristic smell of green vegetables.
Anaé camelina oil can be perfectly integrated into your cosmetic preparations: day and night creams, hand cream, massage oil, hair beauty, nails or liniment.... And why not the also use to decorate your salads and culinary preparations! Food grade, it will be perfect for this use !
- Skin regenerator, healing : essential fatty acids help rebuild cell membranes and therefore regenerate skin cells. Its richness in vitamin E, a natural antioxidant, also helps fight against wrinkles and the signs of aging.
- Anti-inflammatory : Its richness in omega-3 helps fight against inflammatory processes in the body, both externally, on the skin, and internally. It therefore helps to soothe damaged and irritated skin.
- Protective of the cardiovascular and cerebral system : The omega-3, 6 and 9 it contains contribute to the balance of the cardiovascular and cerebral systems. In addition, its taste is pleasant, it is ideal as a seasoning for a daily intake of essential fatty acids.
- Nourishing, softening : Cameline oil, due to its composition similar to that of skin and hair lipids, penetrates quickly for a nourishing and softening effect.
+ Rich in Omega 3
+ Ideal for your cosmetic preparations, alone or in the kitchen
+ Ideal for bathing and changing a baby
+ Nourishes your skin, nails and hair
+ Gives a real boost to the skin
+ French Camelina oil, from organic farming
After-bath flower oil : Fill a (glass) jar with your flowers. Add the organic camelina oil then the organic sunflower oil. Wrap your jar in newspaper or kraft paper and place it in the sun, shaking the jar from time to time. After 3 weeks of maceration, apply a hazelnut after the bath to keep skin supple.
Ingredients: 2 handfuls of flowers (lavender, rose, geranium) picked a few days before and air-dried. 100 ml of organic sunflower oil and 100 ml of organic camelina oil
Cream for dry or damaged hands : Heat the beeswax, organic camelina oil and organic shea butter in a bain-marie and mix until a homogeneous texture is obtained. Leave to cool to 40°C and add the mother tincture of calendula. Pour the mixture into a jar and let it cool and harden.
Ingredients : 6grs (2.5cc) of beeswax, 16ml (15grs) of organic camelina oil, 5grs (1cc heaped) of shea butter, 10ml of calendula tincture
Moisturizing cream : Melt beeswax in a bain-marie. Add organic camelina oil and water. Emulsify the preparation well to obtain a smooth and homogeneous cream. Add a few drops of essential oil of your choice. Transfer to a jar and seal well.
Ingredients : 6grs (2.5cc) of beeswax, 60ml of organic camelina oil and 50ml of water
Lip balm : Melt beeswax in a bain-marie with coconut oil. Off the heat, add the organic camelina oil and stir quickly. Pour into a small jar and let cool so that the mixture hardens. The lips are all soft and nourished, ready to face the aggressions of winter.
Ingredients : 1/2 tbsp of beeswax, 1 tbsp of organic camelina oil and 2 tbsp of organic coconut oil
Liniment : Melt beeswax in a bain-marie. Mix the hot water and vegetable oil together for 2 minutes. The mixture changes color very quickly, the emulsion is formed. Add the melted beeswax while continuing to mix for one minute. Transfer to a suitable bottle.
Ingredients : 250 ml of hot water, 250 ml of vegetable oil (camelina, olive, sunflower) and 3cc of beeswax.
Organic farming (AB).
100% camelina oil, from organic and French farming. First cold pressing.
Energy: 3700 kj/900 kcal; fat: 100g of which saturated fatty acids 12g; carbohydrates: 0g of which sugars: 0g; protein: 0g; salt: 0g
French tin can of 100 ml, infinitely recyclable. Pressed and packaged in Brittany.
Do not cook. Store cool and protected from light. This oil oxidizes quickly: Use within 6 months of opening.
Anaé® is the range of products dedicated to the toilet and hygiene of the whole family, in an ecological and economical version. Anaé ressources® is the line of basic ingredients allowing you to make a certain number of hygiene products yourself.
– the products are simple, adaptable to multiple uses and customizable according to the desires of the moment (essential oils, glycerin, etc.).
– Anaé ressources® products are composed of natural minerals and vegetable ingredients totally from French organic farming. The cosmetic products are Cosmos Organic certified.
– Anaé® textile products in organic cotton (discs to remove make-up, massage gloves, terry towels) are GOTS certified, for the respect of the environment and people.
The “most”: part of the loofah from the Anaé® range comes from Benin where Ecodis has initiated a solidarity agrobiology project to cultivate the plant at the origin of this vegetable sponge.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: