Set of 6 Roll-On steel ball caps for glass bottles - DIN18
Take advantage of this set of 6 roll-on caps equipped with a steel ball. They allow, once placed on your glass bottles, to make very localized skin applications (bruises, pimples, temples, etc.).
Have you had a problem with a plug or have you misplaced it ? Replace it !
These 6 Roll'On caps are adaptable to all essential oil bottles from 5 to 100 ml, sold on this site.
Caps for vial with DIN18 opening (the European standard thread).
Once clipped onto the glass bottle of your choice, the Roll'On cap will allow you to apply all your aromatherapy or cosmetic preparations in a localized and targeted manner.
The Roll-on cap fitted with a ball holder releases your cosmetic preparation evenly over a surface of approximately 6 mm (diameter of the ball), even with the most viscous preparations (based on castor oil by example) and the most concentrated in essential oils (up to 100%). Its screw cap allows you to close your bottle for easy transport.
Principle of the Roll'on cap with integrated ball
The complete system is screwed onto the bottle. The ball holder and its ball are fixed inside the neck during the first screwing.
The tamper-evident ring (6) attached to the cap passes the tamper-evident ring of the bottle. The first unscrewing unscrews the ring which remains attached to the bottle. The cap releases the ball holder and the ball which remain attached to the neck. On screwing the ball holder is housed in the capsule.
Operation of the Roll'on cap with integrated ball
- The steel ball (3) is mounted in the PE ball holder (2) which is clipped into the self-jointing PE capsule (1). The larger fins of the ball holder are housed and remain fixed thanks to a rail system dug into the capsule.
- The ball holder with the ball are centered in the capsule thanks to a ring (4) which guides them in an adjusted manner.
- The sealing of the system is done by pressure on closing. A lug (5) supports the ball which puts pressure and blocks the bottom of the ball holder which makes the block hermetic.
Benefits of this system
- The system guarantees the integrity of the product on first opening, thanks to the tamper-evident ring remaining on the bottle when the cap is unscrewed.
- The system is delivered assembled: The 3 components of the accessory are assembled and delivered in one piece in order to facilitate, in a single operation, the installation of the ball holder in the neck as well as the screwing of the tamper-evident cap.
The steel ball is stainless. This inert material (no possible chemical reaction with the contents) offers very good mechanical resistance as well as excellent corrosion resistance.
The ball holder clips onto the glass bottle when the cap is screwed on but remains removable at any time. The constituted roll-on bottle is therefore reusable, easy to clean and disinfect.
Finally, this cap is made of polyethylene (PE). It offers good resistance to temperature, scratches, shocks and bending. It is also very light and rigid. In addition, this material does not contain bisphenol or phthalates.
To sum up : the + of Roll'on corks
Once clipped, ideal for
- Anti-migraine care
- Anti-pimples and redness care
- Energy care for local application
- Hand and arch massage oils
- Eye decongestants (puffiness, dark circles)
- Anti-wrinkle and fine lines care for lips and eyes
- Treatments for the treatment of local imperfections
- Precious perfumes and serums
- Synergies of soothing vegetable oils
- Treatments concentrated up to 100% in essential oils
Tip for removing the ball carrier
If the dismantling of the ball holder is not obvious once it is completely fitted into the glass bottle, it is not impossible. Once your preparation is complete, the trick is to separate the PE ball holder (white) from the stopper cap (black) and push in this ball holder by hand (and not by tightening the stopper). There is then an intermediate position when it is pushed in which allows a total seal and above all which will allow you to remove the ball holder without difficulty by levering it with a mini flat screwdriver. The only drawback of this method (if there is one!) is that the capsule cap cannot be screwed on to its maximum without pushing the ball holder on the glass bottle all the way. But, there will be no leaks and you can reuse and disassemble it many times.
Set of 6 black caps with integrated steel ball. Also available individually.
13 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: