Solid citrus dishes moulded...
Macadamia vegetable oil, very fluid, is particularly interesting in massage thanks to its exceptional penetrating power. In addition, it leaves no greasy feeling after application and facilitates local micro-circulation. 100ml bottle.
Ladrôme's organic macadamia vegetable oil is recommended for fragile, devitalized, dry or irritated skin, in the treatment of stretch marks and scars as well as for hair and hand care (cracks, chapping). This vegetable oil has exceptional moisturizing properties.
This dry oil, very fluid, immediately penetrates the skin, without leaving a greasy film.
This vegetable oil is pure, 100% natural, without dyes or preservatives.
- Leaving no greasy trace on the skin, this oil is rather considered as "dry oil". Due to its excellent penetrating power it is often used as a massage base.
- Macadamia oil is one of the most stable natural emollients, as it has a high percentage of monounsaturated fatty acids and low in polyunsaturated fatty acids, which makes it relatively more stable to oxidation.
- Rich in fatty acids close to the sebum of the skin, it effectively prevents dehydration and leaves the skin soft and satiny.
- Nourishing, softening and soothing, it is mainly recommended for fragile skin. It can be used in the care of hair, hands and, as macadamia oil is renowned for facilitating local micro-circulation and toning, it will be perfect as a massage oil.
- With its filtering and protective action against ultraviolet radiation, this oil provides slight protection against UV radiation. However, it will not replace the action of a sunscreen product.
With its ability to penetrate immediately into the skin, its composition, close to the sebum of the skin and its property to tone the lymphatic system, macadamia vegetable oil can be used pure or, even better, mixed with essential oils in applications locally for the care of fragile skin, hair or hands.
- Face and body massages, daily care
- Mask for dry or sensitized hair
- Neutral base for diluting essential oils
You can easily create your own massage oil, using "soft" and non-aggressive essential oils.
The total concentration of essential oils must not exceed :
Face oil : 1 to 2% (20 to 40 drops per 100 ml)
Body massage oil : 2 to 5% (40 to 100 drops per 100 ml)
1ml of essential oil = 15 to 20 drops (depending on the codigoutte cap)
Ecological and organic cosmetics Certified by Ecocert Greenlife, according to the ECOCERT standard - Certified Cosmébio.
Macadamia is grown in regions with mild winters and acid soils. It is of course found in Australia but also in Hawaii, California or southern Spain. Macadamia nuts are used to make oil but are also edible and very nutritious. Before being marketed under the name of Macadamia, this nut had been known for millennia by the Aborigines who nicknamed it “Kindal Kindal”.
Macadamia ternifolia seed oil (macadamia nut oil)*, Tocopherol (natural vitamin E)
(*) Ingredient from Organic Farming.
Saturated fatty acid : 15%
Linoleic acid (omega 6) : 6%
Oleic acid (omega 9) : 57%
Palmitoleic acid (omega 7) : 22%
Vitamins : E
100 ml brown glass bottle in a cardboard box. Cap with integrated drip stopper (the oil flows in a thin stream). Cardboard box from sustainably managed forests. Use of vegetable inks.
These vegetable massage oils have been chosen for their qualities and their properties, they all come from organic farming.
Extracted from seeds, pits, etc., a quality vegetable massage oil must be obtained by simple cold pressing and then filtered. Refuse those that are refined with solvents !
Store at room temperature (between 20°C and 25°C), away from air and light. This oil can naturally freeze at a temperature below 10°C.
Since 1993, Ladrôme Laboratoire has been an expert in organic aromatic and medicinal plants. With more than 300 references, Ladrôme offers one of the most diversified palettes of natural health and well-being solutions.
They are fortunate to be located in the Biovallée®, a privileged green basin where many varieties of high quality aromatic and medicinal plants are grown. Some of their producers are very close neighbours, sometimes only a few kilometers away. Nearly 99% of their products are certified organic, the guarantee that they respect very rigorous specifications.
Ladrôme Laboratoire is always looking to improve. On the program to limit their impact: intensification of their CSR approach (carbon footprint, eco-design, etc.) and participation in the development of an environmental and social display tool (Green Impact Index) alongside 25 players in the sector.
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: