5 ml yellow glass roll-on bottle with steel ball
This small yellow glass bottle with a capacity of 5 ml is equipped with a steel ball. It will allow you to keep your aromatherapy preparations and to make very localized applications (bruises, pimples, temples, etc.). Roll on of 5 ml.
This roll on bottle is the ideal product to make your own aromatherapy or cosmetic preparations. Its yellow colouring will protect them from light, limit their deterioration and thus preserve them longer.
Thanks to its small, practical format, local and targeted application is easy and it will be discreet in your pocket or handbag!
The roll-on bottle with its ball support releases your cosmetic preparation evenly over a surface of about 6 mm (diameter of the ball), even with the most viscous preparations (based on castor oil for example) and the most concentrated in essential oils (up to 100%). Its screw cap allows the bottle to be closed for easy transport.
Principle of the Roll On cap with integrated ball
The complete system is screwed onto the bottle. The ball holder and its ball are fixed inside the neck of the bottle during the first screwing.
The tamper-evident ring (6) attached to the cap passes the tamper-evident ring of the bottle. The first unscrewing removes the ring which remains attached to the bottle. The cap releases the ball holder and the ball which remain attached to the neck. When the cap is screwed back on, the ball holder is placed in the cap.
How the Roll On cap with integrated ball works
- The steel ball (3) is mounted in the PE ball holder (2) which is clipped into the self-sealing PE cap (1). The larger wings of the ball door come to stay fixed thanks to a rail system dug in the capsule. The wider fins of the ball holder are inserted and remain fixed by means of a rail system cut into the cap.
- The ball holder with the ball is centred in the cap by a ring (4) which guides it in a tight fit.
- The system is sealed by pressure when closed. A pin (5) presses on the ball, which presses and seals the bottom of the ball holder, making the block hermetic.
Advantages of this system
- The system guarantees the integrity of the product at the first opening, thanks to the tamper evident ring remaining on the bottle when the cap is unscrewed.
- The system is delivered assembled: The 3 components of the accessory are assembled and delivered in one piece in order to facilitate in a single operation the
The three components of the accessory are assembled and delivered in one piece to facilitate the installation of the ball holder in the neck and the screwing of the tamper-evident cap in one operation.
The steel ball is stainless. This inert material (no chemical reaction possible with the contents) offers very good mechanical strength and excellent corrosion resistance.
The ball holder is clipped onto the glass bottle when the cap is screwed on but can be removed at any time. The roll-on bottle is therefore reusable and easy to clean and disinfect.
The glass bottle is 100% recyclable. It has specific characteristics of transparency, rot-proofness and impermeability. It is also non-combustible and non-flammable. It is essentially composed of sand, limestone, soda ash and, in smaller quantities, alumina-based materials and cullet (broken glass). Its yellow colour is obtained thanks to iron oxides and sulphur.
Finally, the stopper is made of polyethylene (PE). It offers good resistance to temperature, scratches, shocks and bending. It is also very light and rigid. In addition, this material does not contain bisphenol or phthalates.
To sum up : the advantages of our roll on
This bottle will be perfect to make
- Anti-migraine care
- Anti-bumps and redness treatments
- Energy treatments for local application
- Massage oils for the hands and the arch of the foot
- Eye decongestants (puffiness, dark circles)
- Anti-wrinkle and fine line treatments for lips and eyes
- Treatments for local imperfections
- Precious perfumes and serums
- Soothing plant oil synergies
- Care products concentrated up to 100% in essential oils
Dimensions, colour and capacity of the bottle
Total height of the bottle : 53 mm; Diameter of the bottle : 21 mm / Yellow brown bottle and black cap with integrated steel ball / 5 ml. Also available in 10ml.
Tip for removing the ball holder
Although it is not easy to dismantle the ball holder once it has been completely inserted into the glass bottle, it is not impossible. Once your preparation is finished, the trick is to disassemble the PE ball holder (white) from the cap (black) and to push the ball holder in by hand (and not by tightening the cap). There is then an intermediate position when it is pushed in which allows a total seal and above all which will allow you to remove the ball holder without difficulty by levering it with a mini flat screwdriver. The only disadvantage of this method (if it is one!) is that the cap cannot be screwed in to its maximum without pushing the ball holder all the way back onto the glass bottle. However, there will be no leakage and you can reuse and dismantle it many times.
- 5 ml
You might also like
13 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: