Marjolaine AB - Fleurs - 10...
This Tricolor diffuser set will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy. It includes an easy to use, elegant diffuser and 2 synergies of 10 ml essential oils. LED lights illuminate the hand-painted glassware when in use to create an aesthetically pleasing ambiance.
Discover our Tricolor diffuser set, an excellent essential oil diffuser to purify or sanitise your entire home, without forgetting the pleasures and benefits it will provide you with in aromatherapy.
The adjustment of the pump (2 speeds) allows a functional and economic diffusion adaptable to the size of your room (40 to 100 m²).
The glassware is equipped with a sparkling LED diode in alternating colours which makes it an aesthetic, retro, decorative and unique model.
Easy to use, this diffuser will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy.
- 2 bottles of essential oil blends 10 ml : In the heart of the Orangery and Winters sweetness (depending on availability) which will allow you to discover the pleasures and benefits of diffusion.
- An FSC©-certified solid wood motor base equipped with a sound-insulated turbine pump
- A switch and 2 electric speeds
- An automatic stop after 2 hours of broadcast.
- A 2 minute broadcast timer / 1 minute stop. This system makes it possible not to saturate the room with essential oils.
- The base is equipped with a foam plate, to ensure greater stability and avoid noise-generating vibrations.
- Luminescent diodes illuminate the glassware during diffusion.
- For optimum diffusion while limiting the risk of clogging, the Giffard system mounted in the glassware is perfectly calibrated.
- Noise level measured at 20cm: 40.4 db
- Measurement of essential oil consumption with the timer: 1.4 ml/h
- Power supply: Mains 220V - 50 Hertz - CE STANDARD
- 1 year warranty
- Volumetric power from 40 to 100 m2
- Product dimensions: Height: 200 mm, Base diameter: 130 mm
- Box dimensions: Length: 230 mm, width: 220 mm, height: 93 mm
- Never overfill the glassware with essential oils, you risk damaging the pump (a diffuser consuming between 1 to 2 ml per hour, 20 drops of essential oils are more than enough).
- Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil.
- When filling, never run essential oils along the glassware, they could over time damage the rubber ring.
- When cleaning, if you want to remove your glassware, be careful when removing the pipe, the glass tube is fragile.
- You can use citrus essential oils in your diffuser, but be careful, avoid letting them dry, you will clog the diffusion nozzle.
- Clean your glassware from time to time. The diffusion of alcohol is a simple and effective way to always have an optimal diffusion. Otherwise, for impeccable cleaning, choose our glassware cleaner.
Note : In the event that your diffuser no longer works and if your pump "makes noise", check whether your glassware is clogged (the most common failure).
To take full advantage of your diffuser and limit clogging problems, we advise you to use our special diffusion essential oils :
- Special diffusion synergies : 25 blends available, for all tastes and all situations or our synergie diffusion including 5 bottles of 10 ml (In the heart of the Orangery, Winter Sweetness, Forest Excursion, Provence and Herbalist's Secret)
-Pure essential oils for diffusion : 20 Pure Essential Oil References Penn'ty Bio (in 30 ml or 100 ml) or our Penn'Ty Bio diffusion offers: Offer #1 including these 7 10 ml bottles: Lemon , Lemongrass, Eucalyptus globulus, Lavandin super, Sweet orange, Rosemary cineole and exotic Verbena) or offer n°2 including these 7 other 10 ml bottles: Tropical basil, Atlas cedar, Eucalyptus globulus, Fine lavender, Mandarin Green, Peppermint and Ravintsara).
A very original model. The colours, hand-painted on the glassware, give it an undeniable cachet. The pump used is identical to our other wooden base models: robust, reliable and discreet. This diffuser has everything to please !
- 1 pyrex glassware model Tricolor with a swivel silencer
- 1 wooden base with electric pump, adapter and instructions for use
- 2 synergies of essential oils
- Light wood base pump (delivered without transformer): octagonal base or pebble base
- Tricolor glassware (delivered with its silencer)
In the event of a breakdown during the warranty period (2 years of the electrical part), you must contact us so that we can establish a diagnosis together. You may be asked for a start-up video so that we can see the malfunction. If a breakdown is confirmed, your diffuser must be returned to us complete.
The story of Elitech France is above all an initiatory journey in Asia on the virtues of plants, their values, their wealth. This great interest in flora and our environment led them to take an interest in gentle and natural methods to live better and enjoy the benefits of nature.
By creating Elitech France in 2002, it is quite "naturally" that they turned to the development of different modes of diffusion respectful of plants, by innovating with comfort and well-being solutions by atmospheric dispersion, and offering professionals effective and appropriate diffusers, accessible to the general public.
Elitech France designs, manufactures and distributes essential oil diffusers by providing advice, personalized development, know-how and sustainable quality. Their range of essential oil diffusers covers a wide choice of diffusion methods: micronization, ventilation, misting, gentle heat, capillarity.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: