Marjolaine AB - Fleurs - 10...
Easy to use with its 2-speed switch, original with its pumpkin-shaped glassware, Zen with its coloured LED lights that illuminate the glassware but also efficient with its mini-turbine and silent with its insulation and absorbent foam.
Discover our light wood Pumpkin, an excellent diffuser of essential oils to purify or clean up all of your interior, without forgetting the pleasures and benefits it will provide you with aromatherapy.
The pump setting (2 speeds) allows a functional and economical diffusion adaptable to the size of your piece (40 to 100 m2).
The glassware is equipped with a sparkling LED diode alternating colors that make it a model aesthetic, retro, unique decorative and high-end.
Simple to use, this diffuser will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy.
- Noise level measured at 20cm : 40.4 db
- Measured consumption of essential oil with the timer : 1.4 ml/h
- Power supply : 220V - 50 Hertz - CE STANDARD
- Guaranteed for 1 year
- Volumetric power from 40 to 100 m2
- Product dimensions : Height: 200 mm, Base diameter: 130 mm
- Box dimensions : Length: 230 mm, width: 220 mm, height: 93 mm
- Never overfill the glassware with essential oils, you risk damaging the pump (a diffuser consuming between 1 to 2 ml per hour, 20 drops of essential oils are more than enough).
- Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil.
- When filling, never run essential oils along the glassware, they could over time damage the rubber ring.
- When cleaning, if you want to remove your glassware, be careful when removing the pipe, the glass tube is fragile.
- You can use citrus essential oils in your diffuser, but be careful, avoid letting them dry, you will clog the diffusion nozzle.
- Clean your glassware from time to time. The diffusion of alcohol is a simple and effective way to always have an optimal diffusion. Otherwise, for impeccable cleaning, choose our glassware cleaner.
Note : In the event that your diffuser no longer works and if your pump "makes noise", check whether your glassware is clogged (the most common failure).
To take full advantage of your diffuser and limit clogging problems, we advise you to use our special diffusion essential oils :
- Special diffusion synergies : 25 blends available, for all tastes and all situations or our synergie diffusion including 5 bottles of 10 ml (In the heart of the Orangery, Winter Sweetness, Forest Excursion, Provence and Herbalist's Secret)
-Pure essential oils for diffusion : 20 Pure Essential Oil References Penn'ty Bio (in 30 ml or 100 ml) or our Penn'Ty Bio diffusion offers: Offer #1 including these 7 10 ml bottles: Lemon , Lemongrass, Eucalyptus globulus, Lavandin super, Sweet orange, Rosemary cineole and exotic Verbena) or offer n°2 including these 7 other 10 ml bottles: Tropical basil, Atlas cedar, Eucalyptus globulus, Fine lavender, Mandarin Green, Peppermint and Ravintsara).
The Pumpkin diffuser belongs to the first generation of nebulisation diffusers. Marketed for more than 15 years, it is a device that has largely proved itself. Reliable and efficient, it will allow you to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy for many years as long as the instructions for use and maintenance are respected.
- In order not to saturate the room with essential oils, a built-in timer, which makes it work for 2 minutes then stops for 1 minute.
- In order to limit its noise, a sound-insulated turbine pump.
- In order to adapt its power, 2 electric speeds and a switch.
- For more "Zen", 5 luminescent diodes which illuminate the glassware during operation.
- In order not to forget, an automatic stop after 2 hours.
- For the environment, an FSC©-certified solid wood engine base (guaranteeing sustainable forest management: one tree cut = 2 trees replanted).
- For optimum diffusion while limiting the risk of clogging, a perfectly calibrated Giffard system.
- To ensure greater stability and avoid noise-generating vibrations, a foam plate
- For more aesthetics, an air inlet through the foot of the glassware thus eliminating the pipe.
The diffuser box includes
- 1 pyrex glassware with 360° adjustable silencer
- 1 wooden base integrating the electric pump with an electric adapter
- 1 user and maintenance manual
- Light wood base pump (delivered without transformer): octagonal base or pebble base
- Pumpkin glassware (delivered with its silencer)
- Pumpkin silencer.
In the event of a breakdown during the warranty period (2 years of the electrical part), you must contact us so that we can establish a diagnosis together. You may be asked for a start-up video so that we can see the malfunction. If a breakdown is confirmed, your diffuser must be returned to us complete.
The story of Elitech France is above all an initiatory journey in Asia on the virtues of plants, their values, their wealth. This great interest in flora and our environment led them to take an interest in gentle and natural methods to live better and enjoy the benefits of nature.
By creating Elitech France in 2002, it is quite "naturally" that they turned to the development of different modes of diffusion respectful of plants, by innovating with comfort and well-being solutions by atmospheric dispersion, and offering professionals effective and appropriate diffusers, accessible to the general public.
Elitech France designs, manufactures and distributes essential oil diffusers by providing advice, personalized development, know-how and sustainable quality. Their range of essential oil diffusers covers a wide choice of diffusion methods: micronization, ventilation, misting, gentle heat, capillarity.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Envoi du colis très rapide et matériel bien protégé,très beau
Diffuseur de bonne qualité correspond à mes attentes
Merci je recommande
Colis envoyé sous grande protection et conforme à la commande diffusion impeccable pour les grandes surfaces 100m2
Customers who bought this product also bought: