Solid citrus dishes moulded...
Original hand-painted glassware, a discreet real wood base and a silent and powerful pump make this essential oil diffuser a beautiful decorative object but also a powerful sanitizer and interior purifier.
Discover our Tricolor diffuser, an excellent essential oil diffuser to purify or sanitise your entire interior, without forgetting the pleasures and benefits it will provide you with in aromatherapy.
The adjustment of the pump (2 speeds) allows a functional and economic diffusion adaptable to the size of your room (40 to 100 m²).
The glassware is equipped with a sparkling LED diode in alternating colours which makes it an aesthetic, retro, decorative and unique model.
Easy to use, this diffuser will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy.
- Noise level measured at 20cm : 40.4 db
- Measured consumption of essential oil with the timer : 1.4 ml/h
- Power supply : 220V - 50 Hertz - CE STANDARD
- Guaranteed for 1 year
- Volumetric power from 40 to 100 m2
- Product dimensions : Height: 200 mm, Base diameter: 130 mm
- Box dimensions : Length: 230 mm, width: 220 mm, height: 93 mm
- Never overfill the glassware with essential oils, you risk damaging the pump (a diffuser consuming between 1 to 2 ml per hour, 20 drops of essential oils are more than enough).
- Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil.
- When filling, never run essential oils along the glassware, they could over time damage the rubber ring.
- When cleaning, if you want to remove your glassware, be careful when removing the pipe, the glass tube is fragile.
- You can use citrus essential oils in your diffuser, but be careful, avoid letting them dry, you will clog the diffusion nozzle.
- Clean your glassware from time to time. The diffusion of alcohol is a simple and effective way to always have an optimal diffusion. Otherwise, for impeccable cleaning, choose our glassware cleaner.
Note : In the event that your diffuser no longer works and if your pump "makes noise", check whether your glassware is clogged (the most common failure).
To take full advantage of your diffuser and limit clogging problems, we advise you to use our special diffusion essential oils :
- Special diffusion synergies : 25 blends available, for all tastes and all situations or our synergie diffusion including 5 bottles of 10 ml (In the heart of the Orangery, Winter Sweetness, Forest Excursion, Provence and Herbalist's Secret)
-Pure essential oils for diffusion : 20 Pure Essential Oil References Penn'ty Bio (in 30 ml or 100 ml) or our Penn'Ty Bio diffusion offers: Offer #1 including these 7 10 ml bottles: Lemon , Lemongrass, Eucalyptus globulus, Lavandin super, Sweet orange, Rosemary cineole and exotic Verbena) or offer n°2 including these 7 other 10 ml bottles: Tropical basil, Atlas cedar, Eucalyptus globulus, Fine lavender, Mandarin Green, Peppermint and Ravintsara).
A very original model. The colours, hand-painted on the glassware, give it an undeniable cachet. The pump used is identical to our other wooden base models: robust, reliable and discreet. This diffuser has everything to please !
- A solid wood FSC© certified motor base equipped with a soundproofed turbine pump
- A switch and 2 electric speeds
- An automatic stop after 2 hours of diffusion.
- A timer 2 minutes of diffusion / 1 minute of stop. This system ensures that the room is not saturated with essential oils.
- The base is equipped with a foam plate, to ensure greater stability and avoid vibrations that generate noise.
- Light-emitting diodes illuminate the glassware during diffusion.
- The Giffard system mounted in the glassware is perfectly calibrated for optimum diffusion while limiting the risk of clogging.
The diffuser box includes
- 1 Pyrex glassware with a swivelling silencer
- 1 wooden base including the electric pump with its adaptor and an instruction manual.
- Light wood base pump (delivered without transformer): octagonal base or pebble base
- Tricolor glassware (delivered with its silencer)
In the event of a breakdown during the warranty period (2 years for the electrical part), you must contact us so that we can establish a diagnosis together. A video of the start-up may be requested so that we can establish the malfunction. If a failure is confirmed, your diffuser must be returned to us complete.
The story of Elitech France is above all an initiatory journey in Asia on the virtues of plants, their values, their wealth. This great interest in flora and our environment led them to take an interest in gentle and natural methods to live better and enjoy the benefits of nature.
By creating Elitech France in 2002, it is quite "naturally" that they turned to the development of different modes of diffusion respectful of plants, by innovating with comfort and well-being solutions by atmospheric dispersion, and offering professionals effective and appropriate diffusers, accessible to the general public.
Elitech France designs, manufactures and distributes essential oil diffusers by providing advice, personalized development, know-how and sustainable quality. Their range of essential oil diffusers covers a wide choice of diffusion methods: micronization, ventilation, misting, gentle heat, capillarity.
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: