Pumpkin dark wood retro diffuser - 100 m²
Easy to use with its 2-speed switch, original with its pumpkin-shaped glassware, Zen with its coloured LED lights that illuminate the glassware but also efficient with its mini-turbine and silent with its insulation and absorbent foam.
Presentation of the pumpkin diffuser
Discover our dark wood pumpkin diffuser, an excellent essential oil diffuser for purifying or sanitising your entire interior, without forgetting the pleasures and benefits it will bring you in aromatherapy.
The adjustment of the pump (2 speeds) allows a functional and economic diffusion adaptable to the size of your room (40 to 100 m²).
The glassware is equipped with a sparkling LED diode in alternating colours which makes it an aesthetic, retro, decorative and unique model.
Easy to use, this diffuser will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy.
Advantages of the Pumpkin diffuser
- Noise level measured at 20cm : 40.4 db
- Measured consumption of essential oil with the timer : 1.4 ml/h
- Power supply : 220V - 50 Hertz - CE STANDARD
- Guaranteed for 1 year
- Volumetric power from 40 to 100 m2
- Product dimensions : Height: 200 mm, Base diameter: 130 mm
- Box dimensions : Length: 230 mm, width: 220 mm, height: 93 mm
Tips for use and maintenance
- Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil.
- When filling, never run essential oils along the glassware, they could over time damage the rubber ring.
- When cleaning, if you want to remove your glassware, be careful when removing the pipe, the glass tube is fragile.
- You can use citrus essential oils in your diffuser, but be careful, avoid letting them dry, you will clog the diffusion nozzle.
- Clean your glassware from time to time. The diffusion of alcohol is a simple and effective way to always have an optimal diffusion. Otherwise, for impeccable cleaning, choose our glassware cleaner.
Note : In the event that your diffuser no longer works and if your pump "makes noise", check whether your glassware is clogged (the most common failure).
The Penn'Ty Bio opinion
The Pumpkin diffuser belongs to the first generation of nebulisation diffusers. Marketed for more than 15 years, it is a device that has largely proved itself. Reliable and efficient, it will allow you to enjoy the benefits of aromatherapy for many years as long as the instructions for use and maintenance are respected.
Video of the Pumpkin diffuser with dark wood base
This diffuser is composed
- In order not to saturate the room with essential oils, a built-in timer, which makes it work for 2 minutes then stops for 1 minute.
- In order to limit its noise, a sound-insulated turbine pump.
- In order to adapt its power, 2 electric speeds and a switch.
- For more "Zen", 5 luminescent diodes which illuminate the glassware during operation.
- In order not to forget, an automatic stop after 2 hours.
- For the environment, an FSC©-certified solid wood engine base (guaranteeing sustainable forest management: one tree cut = 2 trees replanted).
- For optimum diffusion while limiting the risk of clogging, a perfectly calibrated Giffard system.
- To ensure greater stability and avoid noise-generating vibrations, a foam plate
- For more aesthetics, an air inlet through the foot of the glassware thus eliminating the pipe.
The diffuser box includes
- 1 pyrex glassware with 360° adjustable silencer
- 1 wooden base integrating the electric pump with an electric adapter
- 1 user and maintenance manual
List of spare parts available for this model
Pumpkin diffuser conformity guarantee
In the event of a breakdown during the warranty period (2 years of the electrical part), you must contact us so that we can establish a diagnosis together. You may be asked for a start-up video so that we can see the malfunction. If a breakdown is confirmed, your diffuser must be returned to us complete.
Learn more about the Elitech France brand
The story of Elitech France is above all an initiatory journey in Asia on the virtues of plants, their values, their wealth. This great interest in flora and our environment led them to take an interest in gentle and natural methods to live better and enjoy the benefits of nature.
By creating Elitech France in 2002, it is quite "naturally" that they turned to the development of different modes of diffusion respectful of plants, by innovating with comfort and well-being solutions by atmospheric dispersion, and offering professionals effective and appropriate diffusers, accessible to the general public.
Elitech France designs, manufactures and distributes essential oil diffusers by providing advice, personalized development, know-how and sustainable quality. Their range of essential oil diffusers covers a wide choice of diffusion methods: micronization, ventilation, misting, gentle heat, capillarity.
- Power supply
- Lighting effects
- Changing colours
- 2 speeds
- Automatic stop
- Area covered
- 100 m²
- Noise level
- Between 35 and 40 db
- Dark wood
- Type of broadcast
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: