Dark Wood Elegance Vase Retro Diffuser Box
This Vase Elegance diffuser set will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy. Includes an easy to use diffuser, very elegant, and 2 essential oils 10 ml. In addition, the LED lamps that illuminate the glassware during its operation will create a small "Zen" atmosphere.
Presentation of the diffuser Vase Elegance
Discover our diffuser box Vase Elegance dark wood.
The pump setting (2 speeds) allows a functional and economical diffusion adaptable to the size of your piece (40 to 100 m2).
The glassware is equipped with a sparkling LED diode alternating colors that make it a model aesthetic, retro, unique decorative and high-end.
Simple to use, this diffuser will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy.
Advantages of Vase Elegance
This diffuser box is composed of
- 2 bottles of essential oil mixtures 10 ml: In the heart of the orange grove And Winter sweetness (after availability) that will allow you to discover the pleasures and benefits of diffusion.
- From a solid wood engine base Certified FSC© equipped with an insulated turbine pump phonically
- Of a switch and 2 electric speeds
- An automatic stop after 2 hours of broadcast.
- A timer 2 minutes of broadcast / 1 minute of stop. This system allows you not to saturate the essential oil parts.
- The base is equipped with a foam plate, to ensure greater stability and avoid noise-generating vibrations.
- Luminescent diodes illuminate glassware during diffusion.
- For optimum diffusion while limiting the risks of encroachment, the Giffard system mounted in the glassware is perfectly calibrated.
- Noise level measured at 20 cm: 40.4 db
- Measuring the consumption of essential oil with timer: 1.4 ml/h
- Power supply : Sector 220V - 50 Hertz - NORME CE
- Volumetric power of 40 to 100 m2
- Product dimensions: Height: 200 mm, Diameter of base: 130 mm
- Dimensions box: Length: 230 mm, width: 220 mm, height: 93 mm
Tips for use and maintenance
- Never fill the glassware with essential oils you may deter the pump (a diffuser that consumes between 1-2 ml per hour, 20 drops of essential oils are largely sufficient).
- Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil.
- When filling, never make essential oils flow along the glassware, they would risk long to damage the rubber ring.
- When cleaning, if you want to remove your glassware, be careful by removing the pipe, the glass tube is fragile.
- You can use essential citrus oils in your spreader, but be careful, avoid letting them dry, you'd miss the diffusion nozzle.
- Proceed from time to time to cleaning your glassware. Alcohol diffusion is a simple and effective way to always have optimal diffusion. Otherwise, for an irreproachable cleaning, choose our glass cleaner.
Note : In case your diffuser no longer works and if your pump "does noise" check if your glassware is not blocked (most common pane).
Review Penn'ty Bio
Commercialized for more than 15 years, we can say that this diffuser is particularly reliable, efficient and quiet. If you use it in accordance with the notice, you should be able to benefit from its benefits for a very long time.
The diffuser box includes
- 1 pyrex glassware model Vase Elegance with a silencer spreading vertically
- 1 wooden base integrating the electric pump with its adapter and a mode of use.
- 2 synergies of essential oils
List of spare parts available for this model
Vase Elegance diffuser conformity guarantee
In the event of a failure during the warranty period (2 years electrical part), you must contact us so that we can establish a diagnosis together. A set-up video can be asked so that we can see the malfunction. If a breakdown is confirmed, your diffuser will have to be returned to us.
- Works on
- Light effects
- Changing colors
- Speed adjustment
- 2 speeds
- Surface covered
- 100 m2
- Emission of noise
- Between 35 and 40 db
- Automatic shutdown
- Dark wood
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: