Ceralia fog diffuser - 30 m2 - Innobiz
The association of design with well being. Here's what we're proposing. Ceralia ultrasonic diffuser. Based on ultra-sound diffusion technology, this heater will allow you to create a soft and pleasant olfactory atmosphere up to 30 m2.
The essential oil diffuser CERALIAwill seduce you with its performance and design. It works on a water spraying technology. Just add a few drops of essential oils to the water (15 drops maximum) to spread their odors and benefits in your interior. In addition, soft and tamized illumination thanks to integrated leds and its adjourned body will transform this diffuser into a real decoration object.
Simple and elegant
The use of this device is very simple. Once the tank is filled with water, just press the integrated button under the diffuser to start the device. Then starts a light game enchainment and a light mist, for an inner atmosphere of the most Zen. Its raw white ceramic dressing gives it a sleek, sober and elegant side. Finally, the colors are adaptable according to your desires (changing colors, fixed colors).
The + of the Ceralia diffuser
+ Dissemination by cold spray of your essential oils
+ Warm and relaxing atmosphere thanks to the changing integrated lights
+ Elegant, sleek apparatus, with an adjourned ceramic body
+ Dissemination up to 30 m2
+ Stops automatically when the water level is too low
+ Light water volume that pleasantly moisturizes a dry air.
The principle of functioning of the Ceralia
The brumization of the Ceralia is caused by the vibration of a very high frequency ceramic pellet that triggers ultrasound by its movement. This is why the Ceralia diffuser is ultrasonic by noisy.
To manipulate with caution
The dressing of the ceramic appliance is simply placed on the body of the diffuser (and not attached). It will therefore be necessary to be vigilant when you move the device. A simple fall or mishandling could damage it.
- Manufacturer warranty: 5 years
- Functions: Light Control - Water level sensor and automatic shutdown when the level is low
- Dissemination area: up to 30 m2
- Dissemination time: On/off button integrated under the product
- Power: 12W
- Product dimensions: Diam 100mm x H 125mm
- Packaging dimensions : H : 200mm L : 125mm Prof :125mm
- Power supply: 100 V ~ 240V
- Product weight : 390g
- Packaging weight : 690g
- Other: Air Humidification
Installation of the Ceralia diffuser
1. The device must be placed on a horizontal and flat surface.
2. Connect the mains adapter to the diffuser without plugging it onto a sector socket.
3. Remove the ceramic and lid.
4. Use tap water at room temperature (no demineralized water) to fill the base tank with a maximum of 80 ml (do not exceed the maximum level mark).
5. Add 5 to 15 drops (maximum) of essential oils to spread in water.
6. Replace the lid, then the ceramic dressing on the base.
7. Connect the adapter sector to a mains socket.
8. To turn on your Céralia, just press the top of the device. This gesture will activate the “feet button” under the device.
The box contains
1- The Céralia diffuser with its ceramic dressing
2- A power adapter and USB cable
3- A manual translated into English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
Céralia consists of the following elements
A- A ceramic dressing
B- A lid
C- A base with
1- A ceramic disc
2- Maximum water level (80 ml)
3- Air out.
4- A "button foot" of operation (under the device)
D- A sector adapter
Our tips for use
The successive pressures will offer you several operating modes:
1st pressure: mist + light with changing colors
2nd pressure: diffusion of mist + light fixed on the last color appeared
Third pressure: mist without light
4th pressure: the aircraft turns off (no mist or light)
Interview with the broadcaster Ceralia
1. Make sure your device is off.
2. Disconnect the sector adapter from the sector socket, then disconnect the sector adapter from the Céralia base.
3. Remove the ceramic dressing and lid.
4. Empty the remaining water from the Céralia tank.
5. Use a cotton-tige or a clean soft cloth to clean the inside of Céralia; be careful not to press too hard on the ceramic disc; This element is fragile. This cleaning is recommended every 3 uses.
Precautions of use
Do not activate the broadcast in the presence of children under 6 and pregnant women. In a child’s room, we recommend that you do so outside their presence and at least 30 minutes before arrival.
Before using the device, read the precautions carefully.
SAV diffuseur Ceralia
In the event of a failure during the warranty period (5 years), you must contact us so that we can establish a diagnosis together. A set-up video can be asked so that we can see the malfunction.
If a breakdown is confirmed, your broadcaster will have to be full. In any case, don’t try to disassemble, or change the appliances, you would then lose all right to the warranty parts and hand of work.
The warranty does not support the break, or defects related to misuse or improper maintenance of the device (e.g. essential oil levels too high, uncleaned device regularly,
- Works on
- Light effects
- Changing colors
- Speed adjustment
- Fixed 1 speed
- Surface covered
- 30 m2
- Emission of noise
- Less than 30 db
- Automatic shutdown
You might also like
10 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: