Solid citrus dishes moulded...
This small bottle called a roll-on tube or roll-on is intended to receive your oily cosmetic preparations or homemade aromatherapy. It is an essential container when you make your own beauty or care product. 10 ml glass bottle.
This ball holder tube is made of glass. Its cap is made of PP plastic. This roll on will be very useful from the moment you make your own cosmetic preparations. Lip balms, lotions, care concentrated in essential oils to repel insects (or relieve their bites), against headaches, on sunburn, just to relax... DIY compositions based on essential oils can be so many.
Its capacity of 10 ml makes it possible to offer a large capacity of finished product. As for the ball placed on the top of the glass tube, it allows very localized skin applications (bruises, pimples, temples, etc.).
+ Thick glass tube, which allows it to be transported without fear of breaking it
+ Glass is an inert and easy-care material
+ Perfect sealing to keep your product well
+ Very practical format to design for example your lip balm, your roll on of homemade essential oils
+ Format allowing it to be slipped into a sports bag, a toiletry bag...
- Anti-migraine care
- Anti-pimples and redness care
- Energy care for local application
- Hand and arch massage oils
- Eye decongestants (puffiness, dark circles)
- Anti-wrinkle and fine lines care for lips and eyes
- Treatments for the treatment of local imperfections
- Precious perfumes and serums
- Synergies of soothing vegetable oils
- Treatments concentrated up to 100% in essential oils
Jar: 100% glass - Cap: PP plastic - European manufacturing.
Dimensions: Diameter: 1.9 cm - Height: 8.2 cm - 23.60 grams approximately.
Anaé® is the range of products dedicated to the toilet and hygiene of the whole family, in an ecological and economical version. Anaé ressources® is the line of basic ingredients allowing you to make a certain number of hygiene products yourself.
– the products are simple, adaptable to multiple uses and customizable according to the desires of the moment (essential oils, glycerin, etc.).
– Anaé ressources® products are composed of natural minerals and vegetable ingredients totally from French organic farming. The cosmetic products are Cosmos Organic certified.
– Anaé® textile products in organic cotton (discs to remove make-up, massage gloves, terry towels) are GOTS certified, for the respect of the environment and people.
The “most”: part of the loofah from the Anaé® range comes from Benin where Ecodis has initiated a solidarity agrobiology project to cultivate the plant at the origin of this vegetable sponge.
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: