Solid citrus dishes moulded...
The Zen Roll'On offers a selection of essential and vegetable oils that will help you relax in case of stress or overwork. 10 ml Roll On.
Its practical packaging allows you to keep it with you at all times; in your pocket, bag, car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows a long term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and above all non-greasy with a very fast skin penetration.
+ Allows you to relax in case of stress or overwork
+ Ecocert greenlife certified,
+ Certified by the Cosmébio Charter,
+ Formulated with a very high concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oils),
+ No raw materials of animal origin,
+ Guaranteed 100% ingredients of natural and vegetable origin,
+ 100% natural colour
- Sweet Orange (Citrus sinensis) essential oil comes from Brazil and Mexico. It is orange-yellow in colour and has a fresh, sweet, fruity citrus smell. Sweet orange is known for its calming properties and provides a real sense of well-being.
- The essential oil of Petit Grain Bigarade du Paraguay (Citrus aurantium amara) comes from the leaves of the Bitter Orange tree. This oil is used as a painkiller. It brings calm, relaxation and harmony.
- The essential oil of red mandarin (Citrus reticulata) comes from Spain. It has a fresh and fruity smell. It has an anti-irritability power and helps to fight against anxiety. It has calming, relaxing and sedative properties.
- The essential oil of marjoram (Origanum majorana) is a plant cultivated in the Mediterranean basin. It is a calming plant and its essential oil is used to relieve anxiety, anguish and stress.
- The essential oil of Marjoram (Thymus mastichina) is native to Spain. Its fresh and pleasant fragrance is very appreciated in diffusion. Calming and pain-relieving, it is also said to be effective in cases of stress, melancholy and even dandruff.
- Certified organic sesame oil : Nourishing, it has anti-ageing virtues through its regenerating and anti-oxidant action.
- Certified organic sunflower oil : Hydrates and softens the skin.
- Certified organic macadamia oil : Rich in fatty acids, macadamia oil is very nourishing and anti-oxidant (anti-ageing).
Apply to the forehead, neck and wrists and massage in with light circular movements. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. For external use.
Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*, Limonene, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil*, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange) oil, Citrus reticulata (Mandarin) peel oil, Origanum majorana (Marjoram) leaf oil, Thymus mastichina (Marjoram) flower oil, Linalool, Geraniol, Citral, Farnesol, Citronellol.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
* Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert standard
Storage : Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ballpoint applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Dimensions of the product in mm : 85 x 20
Since 2007, Direct Nature has specialized in the manufacture and distribution of essential oil diffusers in all forms and for all markets, becoming a key player in the French market.
Direct Nature also offers a range of pure and blended essential oils, certified organic or natural, made in France, as well as a wide range of body care products, certified organic or natural, with essential or vegetable oils, and finally a range of natural products for the home.
As a human-sized company, Direct Nature reconciles internal development and subcontracting to specialized partners in order to respond efficiently and reactively to requests in each of its fields of expertise.
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought:
juste magique comme produit