Bites Roll'On – 10 ml
The Bites Roll'On will be very effective against itching on the skin. Its effectiveness will leave your skin soft and free of plaque. 10 ml Roll On.
Its very practical packaging allows you to have it with you at all times: in your pocket, bag, car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows a long term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and above all non-greasy with a very fast skin penetration.
Advantages Roll'On Bites
+ Ideal against itching due to skin bites
+ Formulated with a very high concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oils),
+ No raw materials of animal origin,
+ Guaranteed 100% ingredients of natural and vegetable origin,
+ 100% natural colour,
+ Ecocert greenlife certified,
+ Certified by the Cosmébio Charter
Properties of the essential oils in the Biting Roll On
- Lemon Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus citriodora) essential oil comes from Asia and South America. Its smell is close to that of lemongrass. Its essential oil is known for its soothing, antibacterial, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Lavender aspic (Lavandula spica) essential oil comes from Spain. Its fragrance is sweet and refreshing. Its essential oil is known for its regenerative and soothing properties. It can be applied to various types of bites.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil is grown in Europe, the United States and India. Its generally popular scent is sharp, fresh and pungent. Its essential oil is known to relieve pain and itching from bites. It is calming, cooling, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and antifungal.
- Tea tree grows in Australia. Its essential oil can be used against bites in synergy with other oils. It has soothing, disinfectant, antifungal, purifying and antibacterial properties.
- The essential oil of Egyptian Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) has a very pleasant, soft and flowery fragrance. It is used to repel mosquitoes. It is a powerful antifungal, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory agent.
Properties of the vegetable oil in the Bites Roll On
Certified organic sunflower oil : The sunflower is a plant that comes from North America and Mexico, whose name means "that turns towards the sun". Sunflowers are known to have inspired the famous painter Van Gogh but also for the properties of its oil, reputed to moisturise and soften the skin.
Our advice for use
Apply to the affected area. Rub in with light circular movements. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. For external use.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Lavandula spica (Lavender) oil*, Eucalyptus citriodora (Eucalyptus) oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Linalool, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) oil*, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
Certification : Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available on http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
Storage : Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ballpoint applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Product dimensions in mm : 85 x 20
More about the Direct Nature brand
Since 2007, Direct Nature has specialized in the manufacture and distribution of essential oil diffusers in all forms and for all markets, becoming a key player in the French market.
Direct Nature also offers a range of pure and blended essential oils, certified organic or natural, made in France, as well as a wide range of body care products, certified organic or natural, with essential or vegetable oils, and finally a range of natural products for the home.
As a human-sized company, Direct Nature reconciles internal development and subcontracting to specialized partners in order to respond efficiently and reactively to requests in each of its fields of expertise.
- 10 ml
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: