Roll On Arnica – 10ml
The Arnica Roll'On will be very effective against pain caused by shocks. To be applied quickly for a better efficiency. Roll On of 10 ml.
Its practical packaging allows you to keep it with you at all times; in your pocket, bag, car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows a long term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and above all non-greasy with a very fast skin penetration.
Advantages of the Arnica Roll'On
+ Effective against pain caused by shocks
+ Formulated with a very high concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oil),
+ No raw materials of animal origin,
+ Guaranteed 100% ingredients of natural and vegetable origin,
+ 100% natural colour
Properties of the essential oils in Arnica Roll On
- Arnica (Arnica montana) is a mountain plant. It is a recognised painkiller that calms and soothes after a shock. It has antifungal, purifying and antibacterial properties. It also limits the appearance of burns and soothes hot sensations.
- Spike Lavender (Lavandula spica) comes from Spain. Its fragrance is sweet and refreshing. Its essential oil is known for its healing and soothing properties.
- Cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) is a tree found in all Mediterranean countries. Its sweet smell is very similar to that of the twigs. Its essential oil is known for its toning and calming qualities.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a shrub that grows in Mediterranean regions. It has a pleasant, fresh and strong smell. Its essential oil can be used as a painkiller. In addition, it has astringent, antiseptic and healing properties.
- Italian Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) is a perennial plant from the Mediterranean region. Its essential oil is used to treat bruises and blows (very powerful anti-haematoma).
Properties of the Arnica Roll On vegetable oil
Certified organic sunflower oil : The sunflower is a plant that comes from North America and Mexico, whose name means "that turns towards the sun". Sunflowers are known to have inspired the famous painter Van Gogh but also for the properties of its oil, reputed to moisturise and soften the skin.
Our advice for use
Apply to the affected areas. Rub in with light circular movements. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. For external use.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Arnica montana flower extract*, Lavandula spica (Lavender) oil*, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) oil*, Calndula officinalis flower extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Helichrysum italicum flower oil, Linalool, Laurus nobilis oil, Limonene, Eugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Coumarin
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
96% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
* Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert standard
Storage : Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ballpoint applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Dimensions of the product in mm : 85 x 20
More about the Direct Nature brand
Since 2007, Direct Nature has specialized in the manufacture and distribution of essential oil diffusers in all forms and for all markets, becoming a key player in the French market.
Direct Nature also offers a range of pure and blended essential oils, certified organic or natural, made in France, as well as a wide range of body care products, certified organic or natural, with essential or vegetable oils, and finally a range of natural products for the home.
As a human-sized company, Direct Nature reconciles internal development and subcontracting to specialized partners in order to respond efficiently and reactively to requests in each of its fields of expertise.
- 10 ml
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: