Solid citrus dishes moulded...
The Soothe'Hot Roll'On will be very effective against the damage caused after strong exposure to the sun or heat. Its effectiveness will prevent your skin from becoming red and will allow you to spend a pleasant summer without damage. Roll On of 10 ml.
Its very practical packaging allows you to have it with you at all times: in your pocket, bag, car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows a long term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and above all non-greasy with very rapid skin penetration.
+ Formulated with a very high concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oils),
+ No raw materials of animal origin,
+ Guaranteed 100% ingredients of natural and vegetable origin,
+ 100% natural colour,
+ Ecocert greenlife certified,
+ Cosmébio Charter label
- St John's wort (Hypericum perforatum) has a bright red to dark red colour. It is used as a very powerful calming agent against heat stroke. It is soothing, regenerating, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and healing.
- Spike Lavender (Lavandula spica) comes from certain Mediterranean regions. Its fragrance is sweet and refreshing. Its essential oil is soothing. It can be applied to sunburns. Anti-inflammatory, healing, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Lavender officinalis (Lavandula angustifolia) is found in Provence. Its essential oil has calming properties and is very effective in cases of sunburn.
- Tea tree grows wild in swampy areas. Its essential oil can be used against sunburn in synergy with other oils. Antifungal, purifying and antibacterial properties. Limits the appearance of burns and soothes hot sensations.
- Egyptian Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) has a very pleasant, soft, flowery fragrance. Its essential oil is used to fight against sunburn pain. Care of damaged skin. Healing and purifying properties.
- Italian Immortelle (Helichrysum italicum) is a perennial plant from the Mediterranean region. Its essential oil is used to apply to bruises and blows. It has very powerful anti-haematoma, blood circulation toning and healing properties.
- Roman Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) is a plant well known for its anti-inflammatory, analgesic and soothing properties. Its essential oil is very well tolerated and very soothing.
- Certified organic olive oil : found in the Mediterranean. Rich in vitamin E and essential fatty acids, it smoothes, nourishes, softens and revitalizes the skin. It helps to fight against skin ageing.
- Certified organic Sunflower oil : softens and revitalizes the skin.
Apply to the affected areas. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. For external use.
Olea europaea fruit oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Hypericum perforatum extract*, Lavandula spica (Lavender) oil*, Linalool, Calendula officinalis flower extract*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Helichrysum italicum flower oil, Anthemis nobilis (Chamomile) flower oil, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Eugenol.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
Certification : Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available on http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
Storage : Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ballpoint applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Product dimensions in mm : 85 x 20
Since 2007, Direct Nature has specialized in the manufacture and distribution of essential oil diffusers in all forms and for all markets, becoming a key player in the French market.
Direct Nature also offers a range of pure and blended essential oils, certified organic or natural, made in France, as well as a wide range of body care products, certified organic or natural, with essential or vegetable oils, and finally a range of natural products for the home.
As a human-sized company, Direct Nature reconciles internal development and subcontracting to specialized partners in order to respond efficiently and reactively to requests in each of its fields of expertise.
10 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: