Retro tricolor diffuser box
This is Tricolor diffuser box will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy. It includes a simple diffuser of use, very elegant, and 2 synergies of essential oils 10 ml. LED lamps illuminate the hand painted glassware during its operation to create a very aesthetic atmosphere.
The adjustment of the pump (2 speeds) allows a functional and economic diffusion adaptable to the size of your room (40 to 100 m²). The pump is equipped with sparkling LED lamps in alternating colors that make it an aesthetic, decorative and unique model. Easy to use, this diffuser will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy.
The advantages of this Tricolour diffuser
This diffuser box is packaged in a cardboard box and has
- 2 bottles of essential oil mixtures 10 mlIn the heart of the Orangery and Winter Sweetness(depending on availability) which will allow you to discover the pleasures and benefits of diffusion.
- FSC© certified solid wood motor base equipped with a soundproofed turbine pump
- A switch and 2 electric speeds
- An automatic stop after 2 hours of broadcasting.
- A timer 2 minutes of diffusion / 1 minute of stop. This system allows not to saturate the room with essential oils.
- The base is equipped with a foam plate, to ensure greater stability and avoid noise-generating vibrations.
- Light-emitting diodes illuminate the glassware during the diffusion.
- For optimum diffusion while limiting the risks of clogging, the Giffard system mounted in the glassware is perfectly calibrated.
The diffuser box includes
- 1 pyrex glassware model Tricolore with an adjustable silencer
- 1 wooden base including the electric pump with its adapter and an instruction manual
- Noise level measured at 20 cm : 40.4 db
- Measuring the consumption of essential oil with the timer: 1.4 ml/h
- Power supply : 220V - 50 Hertz - CE STANDARD
- 1 year warranty
- Volumetric power from 40 to 100 m²
- Product dimensions: Height: 200 mm, Base diameter: 130 mm
- Box dimensions: Length: 230 mm, width: 220 mm, height: 93 mm
Penn'Ty bio's advice for the use and maintenance of your diffuser
- Never overfill the glassware with essential oils, as you risk damaging the pump (as a diffuser consumes between 1 and 2 ml per hour, 20 drops of essential oils are more than enough).
- Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil.
- When filling, never let essential oils run along the glassware, as they could damage the rubber ring in the long run.
- When cleaning, if you want to remove your glassware, be careful when removing the pipe, the glass tube is fragile.
- You can use citrus essential oils in your diffuser, but be careful not to let them dry, you would clog the diffusion nozzle.
- Clean your glassware from time to time. Alcohol diffusion is a simple and efficient way to always have an optimal diffusion. Otherwise, for a perfect cleaning, chooseour glassware cleaner.
Note: In case your diffuser does not work anymore and if your pump "makes noise" check if your glassware is not clogged (most frequent failure).
Our opinion:A very original model. The colors, hand painted on the glassware, give it an undeniable cachet. The pump used is identical to our other wooden base models: robust, reliable, discreet. This diffuser has everything to please !
List of spare parts available for the Tricolour diffuser
After-sales service Tricolore diffuser
In case of failure during the warranty period (1 year), you must contact us so that we establish together a diagnosis. A video of the start-up may be requested so that we can determine the malfunction. If a failure is confirmed, your diffuser must be returned to us complete
- Works on
- Light effects
- Changing colors
- Speed adjustment
- 2 speeds
- Surface covered
- 100 m2
- Emission of noise
- Between 35 and 40 db
- Automatic shutdown
- Clear wood
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: