Solid citrus dishes moulded...
The Teenage Roll'On will be very appreciated by teenagers to fight against skin imperfections. Its effectiveness allows the skin to be purified in a few days and to regain its radiance. The skin is cleansed and becomes healthier and clearer. 10 ml Roll On.
Its very practical packaging allows you to have it with you at all times: in your pocket, bag, car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows a long term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and above all non-greasy with a very fast skin penetration. It will accompany your daily skin care routine.
+ Formulated with a very high concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oils),
+ No raw materials of animal origin,
+ Guaranteed 100% ingredients of natural and vegetable origin,
+ 100% natural colour,
+ Ecocert greenlife certified,
+ Certified by the Cosmébio Charter
- Tea tree grows in Australia. It can be used to combat skin problems in teenagers. Its essential oil has purifying, antifungal and antibacterial properties and regulates oily skin.
- Lavender aspic (Lavandula spica) comes from Spain. Its fragrance is delicate and flowery. Its essential oil is disinfectant and bactericidal. Its restructuring and calming power is much appreciated by teenagers. Calming, it soothes the pain of skin aggressions.
- Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a shrub that grows in Mediterranean regions. It has a pleasant, fresh and strong smell. Its essential oil can be used for skin blemishes. It has astringent, antiseptic and healing properties.
- Lemon (Citrus limonum) is a tangy, tonic fruit from Sicily or Argentina. Its essential oil helps to keep the skin beautiful and blemish-free. It has skin toning and antiseptic properties and promotes blood circulation.
- The Egyptian Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens) has a very pleasant, soft and flowery fragrance. Its essential oil is used to combat skin problems in adolescents. Healing and purifying.
- Laurel (Laurus nobilis) has played a very important role in Mediterranean culture since ancient times. The essential oil is considered to be anti-septic, anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory. It is rich in antioxidants.
- Clove (Eugenia caryophyllus) is native to Madagascar. Its essential oil is known for its anti-septic and anti-fungal properties. In addition, it is a powerful anti-bacterial.
- Certified organic sesame oil : Nourishing, it has anti-ageing virtues through its regenerating and anti-oxidant action.
- Certified organic sunflower oil : Hydrates and softens the skin.
- Certified organic macadamia oil : Rich in fatty acids, macadamia oil is very nourishing and anti-oxidant (anti-ageing).
Apply to blemishes. Rub in with light circular movements. Avoid contact with the eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. For external use.
Sesamum indicum (Sesame) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*, Melaleuca alternifolia (Tea tree) leaf oil*, Labandula spica (Lavender) oil*, Linalool, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil, Limonene, Citrus limon (Lemon) peel oil*, Pelargonium graveolens (Geranium) flower oil, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) bud oil, Laurus nobilis oil, Eugenol, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Coumarin
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95,7% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
Certification : Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard available on http://cosmetiques.ecocert.com
Storage : Store away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ballpoint applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Product dimensions in mm : 85 x 20
Since 2007, Direct Nature has specialized in the manufacture and distribution of essential oil diffusers in all forms and for all markets, becoming a key player in the French market.
Direct Nature also offers a range of pure and blended essential oils, certified organic or natural, made in France, as well as a wide range of body care products, certified organic or natural, with essential or vegetable oils, and finally a range of natural products for the home.
As a human-sized company, Direct Nature reconciles internal development and subcontracting to specialized partners in order to respond efficiently and reactively to requests in each of its fields of expertise.
16 other products in the same category:
bien efficace en usage local mes trois filles l'utilisent
C'est vraiment le petit truc à avoir toujours dans sa salle de bain ! Dès que je sens le moindre petit bouton qui pointe son nez, j'en mets 1 voir 2 nuits de suite et miracle, plus rien !!
Je le recommande vivement qu'on soit ado ou adulte !!
Efficace et agréable à utiliser, ce stick est peu encombrant et le roll on le rend très facile à utiliser. Ma fille l'utilise quotidiennement, il n'assèche pas la peau.
Un mélange d'huiles essentiels prêt à l'emploi, facile à transporter et efficace pour agir contre les premiers boutons. Mes ados sont fans. Evidemment il ne s'agit pas d'un traitement contre l'acné sévère, mais il convient très bien pour assainir la peau et soigner les petites imperfections.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
super produit d'une super qualité