Roll On Zen – 10ml – Direct Nature
The Roll'On Zen offers a selection of essential and vegetable oils that will allow you to relax in case of stress or overwork. Roll On of 10 ml.
Its very practical packaging allows it to always be close to you; in the pocket, in the bag, the car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows long-term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and especially non-fat with very fast skin penetration.
The strengths of the Roll'On Bio Zen
+ Certified Ecocert greenlife,
+ Labeled Charter Cosmébio,
+ Formulated using a very large concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oil),
+ Without raw material of animal origin,
+ 100% natural and vegetable ingredients,
+ 100% natural colour
Properties of the essential oils of the Roll On Zen
- Sweet Orange essential oil (Citrus sinensis) comes from Brazil and Mexico. It is yellow orange and has a hespered, fresh, sweet and fruity smell. The sweet orange is known for its calming properties and provides a real well-being.
- The essential oil of Bigarade small grain of Paraguay (Citrus aurantium amara) comes from the leaves of the Oranger amer. We use this oil as a pain-tight. It brings calm, relaxation and harmony.
- The essential oil of Red Mandarine (Citrus reticulata) comes from Spain. It smells fresh and fruity. It has anti-irritability power and allows to fight anxiety. It has calming, relaxing and sedative properties.
- Shell Marjoram essential oil (Origanum majorana) is a plant cultivated in the Mediterranean basin It smells fine, fresh and sweet. It is a calming plant and its essential oil is used to relieve anxiety, anxiety and stress.
- The essential oil of Forest Marjoram (Thymus mastichina) is from Spain. Its fresh and pleasant fragrance is very appreciated in diffusion. Calmante and pain-free, it is also said to be effective in case of stress, melancholy and even pellicles.
Properties of the Roll On Zen vegetable oils
- Organic certified sesame oil : Nourishing, it has anti-aging virtues through its regenerative and anti-oxidant action.
- Organic certified sunflower oil : Hydrate and softens the skin
- Organic certified macadamia oil : Rich in fatty acid, macadamia oil is very nourishing and anti-oxidant (anti-ageing).
Our usage tips
Apply on the forehead, neck and wrists and penetrate into light circular movements. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. External use.
Sesamum indicum (Sésame) seed oil*, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Macadamia ternifolia (Macadamia) seed oil*, Limonene, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) oil*, Citrus aurantium amara (Bitter Orange)mus oilello, Citrus reticulata (Mandarinum oil, Origan.
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95% of total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
* Ecocert certified Ecocert Ecological and Biological Cosmetics
Storage : Keep away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening : 12 months
Capacity : Roll on with 10 ml ball applicator
Unit weight : 36 gr
Dimensions of the product in mm : 85 x 20
- Labels / certifications
- Labels / certifications
- 10 ml
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: