Retro diffuser tricolor - 100 m2
One original hand painted glassware, a discreet wooden base and a silent and powerful pump make this essential oil diffuser a beautiful decorative object but also a powerful sanitizer and interior purifier.
The pump setting (2 speeds) allows a functional and economical diffusion adaptable to the size of your piece (40 to 100 m2). The pump is equipped with sparkling LED lamps in alternating colors that spring into a hand painted glassware for a very aesthetic, decorative, unique and high-end result. Simple to use, this essential oil diffuser will bring you all the pleasures and benefits of aromatherapy.
The advantages of this Habs diffuser
This diffuser, conditioned in a carton box has
- From a solid wood engine base Certified FSC© equipped with an insulated turbine pump phonically
- Of a switch and 2 electric speeds
- An automatic stop after 2 hours of broadcast.
- A timer 2 minutes of broadcast / 1 minute of stop. This system allows you not to saturate the essential oil parts.
- The base is equipped with a foam plate, to ensure greater stability and avoid noise-generating vibrations.
- Luminescent diodes illuminate glassware during diffusion.
- For optimum diffusion while limiting the risks of encroachment, the Giffard system mounted in the glassware is perfectly calibrated.
The diffuser box includes
- 1 pyrex glassware with a tidy silencer
- 1 wooden base integrating the electric pump with its adapter and a manual
- Noise level measured at 20cm: 40.4 db
- Measuring the consumption of essential oil with timer: 1.4 ml/h
- Power supply : Sector 220V - 50 Hertz - NORME CE
- Guaranteed 1 year
- Volumetric power of 40 to 100 m2
- Product dimensions: Height: 200 mm, Diameter of base: 130 mm
- Dimensions box: Length: 230 mm, width: 220 mm, height: 93 mm
Penn'Ty bio tips for the use and maintenance of your diffuser
- Never fill the glassware with essential oils you may deteriorate the pump (a diffuser that consumes between 1 to 2 ml per hour, 20 drops of essential oils are largely sufficient).
- Use only pure essential oils, never diluted with water or vegetable oil.
- When filling, never make essential oils flow along the glassware, they would risk long to damage the rubber ring.
- When cleaning, if you want to remove your glassware, be careful by removing the pipe, the glass tube is fragile.
- You can use essential citrus oils in your spreader, but be careful, avoid letting them dry, you'd miss the diffusion nozzle.
- Proceed from time to time to cleaning your glassware. Alcohol diffusion is a simple and effective way to always have optimal diffusion. Otherwise, for an irreproachable cleaning, chooseour glass cleaner.
Note: In case your diffuser no longer works and if your pump "does noise" check if your glassware is not blocked (most common pane).
Our opinion: A very original model. The colors, hand-painted on the glassware gives him an undeniable stamp. The pump used is identical to our other wooden base models: robust, reliable, discreet. This broadcaster has everything to please!
-Tricolor glassware(delivered with his silencer)
SAV diffuser Tricolor
In case of failure during the warranty period (1 year), you must contact us so that together a diagnosis can be made. A set-up video can be asked so that we can see the malfunction. If a breakdown is confirmed, your diffuser will have to be returned to us.
- Works on
- Light effects
- Changing colors
- Speed adjustment
- 2 speeds
- Surface covered
- 100 m2
- Emission of noise
- Between 35 and 40 db
- Automatic shutdown
- Clear wood
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: