Essential oil diffusers
Different models of diffusers
There are several broadcasting systems:
1 . The bulb round
The heat causes rapid evaporation of essential oils that have deposited on the ceramic or metal ring, this more or less practical process has very little therapeutic effect
2 . Burner
This is the most used and popular model. Various forms the principle is to heat essential oils using a candle (do not forget the water in the cup) . As the bulb round this process is more olfactory than therapeutic.
3 . The electric ceramic diffuser
A regulated electric resistance heats the essential oils (about 40°C), which evaporates and spreads in the room. Much more efficient than the burner but less "therapeutic than micro-diffusion, this process has the advantage of being totally silent, to use in small volumes.
4 . The broadcaster to air or ventilation
A fan forces air through an essential oil buffer, this very quiet diffusion mode, does not allow to spread all essential oils (the heaviest molecules will remain on the buffer)
Micro-diffusion electric diffuser
An electric diffuser is the most effective method for the diffusion of an essential oil (no modification of the chemical structure).
The essential oil molecule is truly driven out of glassware. It is therefore breathed in its entirety with maximum therapeutic efficiency.
It is not simply the aroma but the entire essential oil that is diffused in a very fine fog that approaches the aerosol. (see file operation of a diffuser)
The electric diffuser with micro diffusion truly allows a unique dispersion without the air of all the properties of an essential oil.
All our models broadcasters have been specially designed to ensure perfect micro diffusion.
Distributing essential oils
Distributing essential oils is disinfecting, deodorizing and scenting pleasantly and naturally the air you breathe.
They remove the ambient air from pathogenic germs (see our special folder page on essential oil diffusion). This regular practice prevents microbial diseases by strengthening immune defences.
To understand the benefits of broadcasting, it is necessary to know that:
- Since essential oil molecules are very small, they can, through the 200 m2 of sensory and lung mucous membranes, pass through our blood system.
The aromatic molecules that make up essential oils are transmitted to the limbic brain through millions of receptive cells typing the inside of the nose.
Some suggestions of essential oils to promote:
- The relaxation of children (all ages): Green Mandarine, Lavender, Camomille
- The concentration: Basilic
- Air disinfection: Bunny, Citron, Grapefruit
- The destruction of bacteria: Eucalyptus radiata, Ravintsara
- Sleep: Lavender, Camomille, Basilic
- The destruction of moulds: Palmarosa
But essential oil compositions can also be disseminated, for example, for people who are:
- Tendues nervously : 1/3 Camomille, 1/3 Bergamote, 1/3 Orange
- Brain and agitated : 1/2 Lavender, 1/3 Neroli, 1/6 Bergamote
- Nervously exhausted: 1/2 Sclared sage, 1/3 Cypresses, 1/6 Lavender
- Concerned: 1/6 incense, 1/3 Vetiver, 1/6 lemon
- Angels at night: 4/10 Geranium, 4/10 Vetiver, 2/10 rose