Plant coloring Châtain auburn n°4.4 - 100 gr - Emblica
Plant colorationChâtain auburnEmblicaallows to get a complexionauburn shawl with intense copper reflections on blond and chestnut hair. Installation time: 40 minutes. 100 grits.
Did you know that a chemical coloration was very bad for your hair? In addition to burning natural pigments by oxidation, alkali agents spread the scales allowing artificial pigments to pass. and of course, the harmful ingredients that compose it (paraphenylenediamine, P-phenylenediamine, resorcinol, methylresorcinol, ... the list can be very long) are inevitably found, on your hair, scalp and in your blood.
Conversely, plant colouring is made up of 100% vegetable ingredients (henna, indigo, cassia). plant pigments naturally adhere to hair fiber. They sit on her and cheer her up. the result obtained is identical to a plant color (see best), unlike you take care of both your hair, your health and the planet.
The green blue laboratory has developed this vegetable coloring Ice tinMeeting all new consumer requirements in this area:
- Naturality:100% natural and 100% organic, certified cosmos organic, and ... 100% vegetable. a color concentrated around a sour fruit with super-powers: the amla (minimum of 5% guaranteed amla)
- an expert coloration:Proven effectiveness on the hair cover (tested by an independent laboratory). a professional code class the complexion. example for Châtain auburn n°4.4 : tone height code (4) + reflect code (4).
- a sure color: tolerance and safety tests under dermatological control (patch tests ...). excellent results with dermatological tests. microbiological analyses to ensure the absence of germs and pathogens. pesticide analysis to ensure the best possible quality.
- a fair product: this coloration is a fair for life production, guaranteeing fair long-term partnerships, respect for human rights, safe and decent working conditions and the sustainability of agricultural practices.
- an accessible price: A very accessible selling price for 100% organic vegetable coloring
- eco-design:the leaflet is printed on the inner side of the case to limit the environmental impact. more, accessories inside are biodegradable
- a French brand:Designed in the vaucluse and made of inde
You understood thatplant coloration Emblica, it is a true natural alternative to chemical colors.
Cover your white hair or illuminate your color thanks to the shadeDuster auburn 4.4Rich in henne leaf and aloe vera bringing to your hair a hue Châtain auxBright copper and golden reflections on blond hair with chestnuts. the colors Emblica color and strengthen your hair, for more beautiful and healthier hair, application after application.
The colors Emblica are composed of coloring plants and reduced skin care plants. they do not contain any oxidation agent and therefore cannot illuminate the hair. Covers white hair. tested under dermatological control.
The + of this plant coloration n°4.4 Châtain auburn
+ does not damage hair fiber because it does not open hair scales
+ ultra-fine powders for easy application and rinsing
+ color very naturally the hair
+ covers white hair in one application
+ the hair increases in volume, flexibility, shine and thickness
+ without metal salts, without paraphenylene diamine, without sodium picramate
+100% plant and 100% organic
+ certified cosmos organic
+ Fair trade, fair production for life
+ formula tested under dermatological control
+ simplified operating mode - short laying time (40 min on average)
Zoom on the main assets of this coloration
Hnné (lawsonia inermis) : offers reflections, protects the hair and strengthens it.
The henne is a spicy shrub from north and east Africa, also pushing in much of Asia. to thrive, it needs a lot of light and heat. the pleasant scent of the henna has been appreciated for millennia: because of its soothing smell, the henna is an extremely popular garden plant. obtained from the leaves of the shrub, the henne powder was already used in antiquity to paint the body. It has also been known for a long time as a natural hair dye. In addition to offering nicely cooked ambrous reflections, the henna protects the hair, strengthens it and gives it all its brilliance.
Aloe vera (aloe barbadensis) : brings hydration to the hair, facilitates rinsing and detangling
Aloe vera is a plant known for millennia consisting of 99% water and 75 other components aloe vera is rich in minerals (zinc, magnesium, calcium...), vitamins and trace elements. it brings all the nutrients the hair needs to be healthy. This plant produces marvels on dry, dull, brittle, damaged and subject to pelicles. it revitalizes the hair to the root and gives them beauty and shine to the hair, makes them shine and makes them as soft as silk.
The coloring kit contains
The coloring kit Emblica eco-design contains everything necessary to color short to mid-length hair:
- 1 bag of 100 grams of coloring plant powder
- 1 pair of gloves and 1 biodegradable plastic cart
- no paper record, all instructions are printed inside your cardboard case! (only 1 ton of paper saved per year)
Any questions? do not hesitate toConsult our complete coloring folder:here
And if you don't find your answers, the consumer service is at your disposal.
Plant recipe n°4.4 : Leaf of henné*, leaf of aloe vera.*.
Composition: Lawsonia inermis (henna) leaf powder*, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf powder. *.
* 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. all formulas are composed only of plants grown in organic farming in order to ensure the best quality and high power covering.
Mode of use
Etape 1 - Mix 100 grs of powder at 200 to 300 ml of warm water (40°C).
Etape 2 - Separate the washed and wet hair into sections. apply the thick layer dough to the hair.
Etape 3 - Cover your hair with the biodegradable cart and leave to pose 40 min to 1h30 (maximum).
Etape 4 - Rinse your hair until the water is clear. Dry your hair, heat or naturally.
Wait at least 48 hours before making a shampoo - the plant dyes develop during the 48H following application. the pigments will naturally attach to the hair fiber during this period of time, the color will intensify and fade. white hair coverage is also accentuated during this period.
After opening:24 months
For technical reasons, the colors obtained on the screen or on the print, although fairly true to the reality, are given for indicative purposes and are not contractual.
All the color range Emblica in 1 look
- Labels / certifications
- 100 gr
You might also like
11 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: