Solid citrus dishes moulded...
Combining a complex of organic vegetable oils and essential oils, this Light Legs care oil helps calm the feeling of heavy and tired legs. 100ml pump bottle.
When the veins in the legs no longer efficiently return blood to the heart, the blood gets "stuck" down, causing heavy legs. The feeling of heavy legs mainly affects women and is often aggravated by prolonged standing, trampling and heat. They are frequently accompanied by varicose veins (dilation of the veins which appear along the legs) and which give heaviness, cramps or tingling.
Heavy legs and varicose veins are favored by taking hormones, pregnancy, overweight and increase with age. Uncomfortable and sometimes unsightly, these venous disorders must be taken seriously because they can progress to more serious complications (phlebitis for example).
Organic Light Legs care oil has been specially designed for massage by relieving the feeling of heavy legs and stimulating blood circulation. It is composed of a unique blend of essential oils and vegetable oils to provide you with relaxation and comfort. Your tired legs will regain all their lightness.
Its soft texture allows a pleasant massage. It is a product 100% of natural origin and certified organic, formulated exclusively from vegetable oils and essential oils.
+ Delicately scented with essential oils
+ Feeling of well-being
+ Delicate scent
+ Pleasant and non-greasy texture
+ Complex of 100% organic vegetable oils
+ Very practical pump bottle to extract only what is necessary
+ 100% vegetable origin
The vegetable oils are virgin, first cold pressed and of vegetable origin.
Organic sesame (Sesamum indicum)
Sesame oil has restructuring properties and allows better hydration of the skin. It prevents dryness and softens the skin. In antiquity, the Romans and Egyptians already appreciated sesame, one of the oldest oleaginous plants in the world. Its seeds are used not only in cooking but also in skin care. The precious oil extracted from these seeds firms, smoothes the skin and leaves a pleasant feeling. Nourishing, it has anti-aging properties through its regenerating and antioxidant action.
Organic Macadamia nut (Macadamia ternifolia)
Its oil is known for its exceptional restructuring, nourishing, moisturizing and softening properties. It is particularly recommended for fragile skin and penetrates immediately into the skin without leaving a greasy film. Rich in fatty acids, macadamia oil is very nourishing and antioxidant (anti-aging).
Organic Sunflower Oil (Helianthus annuus)
The sunflower is a plant that comes from North America and Mexico, whose name means "which turns towards the sun". Sunflowers are known to have inspired the famous painter Van Gogh but also for the properties of its oil, known to moisturize and soften the skin.
Sweet orange essential oil : Calms anxiety, nervousness - Helps to relax and promotes sleep - Firming - Regulates oily skin
Lemon essential oil : Strengthens blood circulation (cellulite, water retention, overweight, heavy legs, varicose veins) - Skin tonic.
Juniper essential oil : Against rheumatism, fatigue and cellulite. She specializes in water retention problems. It favors the drainage of the circulatory networks but it is also decongestant of the circulatory ways thanks to the presence of alpha pinene.
Cypress essential oil : Immune stimulant - Regulates perspiration - Strengthens blood circulation.
Cedar essential oil : Against cellulite - Circulatory stimulant.
Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil* - Helianthus annuus (sunflower) hybrid oil* - Macadamia ternifolia (macadamia) seed oil* - Limonene – Citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil - Cupressus sempervirens (cypress) leaf oil - Citrus limon (lemon ) peel oil* - Juniperus communis (juniper) fruit oil - Juniperus mexicana wood oil - Linalool - Citral.
* Ingredients from organic farming
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
95% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming
Ecological and Organic Cosmetics certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to the Ecocert standard.
- Put some oil in the palm of your hand. Apply from bottom to top of legs. External use. Top up with oil if the glide is not sufficient.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In the event of projection in the eyes, rinse immediately and abundantly with a food vegetable oil.
- Do not use in children
- Do not use in pregnant or breastfeeding women
- Do not expose yourself to the sun after application.
The right reflexes in case of heavy legs
If this care oil will bring you real benefits against heaviness in the legs, the fact remains that it is important to have good reflexes on a daily basis. If you are regularly subject to this type of symptom, we advise you to :
- Practice a sporting activity : This will strain your legs. When practiced regularly, it avoids most of the time this feeling of heavy legs.
- Stimulating the legs : If you work standing up for several hours, remember to take walk breaks from time to time. Thus, the muscles will be stimulated and the blood will circulate better. As soon as your heel touches the ground, blood circulation will start again and will limit the risk of numbness in the leg.
- Limit the use of high-heeled shoes.
- Avoid wearing tight clothes. So consider varying this clothing habit, or adapting it to your lifestyle.
- If you sit or lie down for a long time, it is also simple and effective to elevate your legs to facilitate blood circulation.
- Finally, cold water stimulates the tissues and tightens the blood capillaries. It is therefore good to apply it to your legs for prevention, but also to relieve pain. A massage has the same benefits as cold water, with an often improved effect (massage from the bottom to the top of the leg to bring the blood back to the heart).
Store away from light, heat and humidity.
12 months after opening.
100 ml pump bottle.
Since 2007, Direct Nature has specialized in the manufacture and distribution of essential oil diffusers in all forms and for all markets, becoming a key player in the French market.
Direct Nature also offers a range of pure and blended essential oils, certified organic or natural, made in France, as well as a wide range of body care products, certified organic or natural, with essential or vegetable oils, and finally a range of natural products for the home.
As a human-sized company, Direct Nature reconciles internal development and subcontracting to specialized partners in order to respond efficiently and reactively to requests in each of its fields of expertise.
6 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: