Brilliant postshampoo treatment organic ortie – 200 ml - Logona
Theafter shampoo shine to theorganic ore Logona is the daily care of your hair. It strengthens hair fiber and restores shine to hair. It facilitates hair styling without weighing. Naturally vegan. 200 ml tube.
This care after shampoing Logona smooth, shines the hair and facilitates their detangling. It can be used on all hair types and every day.
Composed especially oforganic ortie extracts,coconut oil,sunflower oil andarginine (an amino acid that enters the composition of proteins), this hair care gently clean and brings brilliance and vitality. Your hair is fortified and regain their natural balance! Its natural formula strengthens and strengthens detangles hair smoothly, without weighing them. They are reinvigorated, flexible and brilliant.
After shampoo Logona offers a deep care to your hair thanks to the synergy of plant proteins and plant extracts contained in its formula. Plant proteins give strength and elasticity to hair. They create a protective barrier against damage caused by the use of heating tools (dryer, iron).
The + of this treatment after organic shampoo
+ without synthetic dyes, or synthetic scents and curators,
+ without paraffine or other raw materials from oil,
+ with vegetable oils and plant extracts from organic farming,
+ not tested on animals.
+ respect the chartersNatrue and Vegan.
The best of plants
To extract plant assets, Logona cold extraction in a water mixture – glycerin – organic alcohol. During 4 hours, the water mixture – glycerin – alcohol passes through dry plants (75 – 100 Kg per manufacture) under a slight pressure. The extraction is accelerated and intensified by an ultrasound emitter, which "opens" plant cells. The result is a really intense fragrance extract. It must be diluted so that a novice can determine the species used. Logona integrates between 1 and 5 % of plant extracts into its formulae. All plants extracted on site come from organic farming.
Zoom on key assets
Organic Ortie:There are not many places on the planet where the ortie does not grow. Despite its invasive character, this plant has a high content of minerals, flavonoids, iron, vitamin A, vitamin C and trace elements. Employed as an ingredient in hair care, ortie is effective against hair and hair loss. It also brings more shine to the hair.
Coconut oil:Coconut is the symbol of tropical beaches. Behind the hard hull of the fruit hides, with its pulp and milk, a true treasure. Coconut milk, obtained by pressing the repelled pulp, makes the skin soft and supple. It is also from the pulp that you get the coconut oil called also coconut fat. Thanks to its high content of saturated fatty acids, coconut oil is very nourishing for the skin and hair and offers an enchanting odor. In hair care, it is rebellious and slippery.
Sunflower oil:Sunflower oil is rich in active ingredients that are extremely beneficial to hair health. Among them are vitamin E, essential fatty acids, oleic acid and omega-6. Together, these components are particularly known to fight hair dehydration while maintaining their softness and shine.
Arginine:Arginin is one of 20 amino acids that make up our proteins. It has a crucial influence on hair growth. The vasodilator effects of Arginine open the potassic channels of the cells, which improves the irrigation of roots and stimulates growth.
What other components of this after shampoo bring
- Coco glucoside:Coco-glucoside is a sweet and ideal sugar surfactant for mucous membranes: it is mainly used in shampoos and shower gels. It reduces the irritation potential of other tensioactive agents and improves hair detangling and flexibility as additive in shampoos.
- Xanthan Gum:The xanthan gum (E 415) is a fermentation product from natural microorganisms (Xanthomonas campestris). After fermentation, the mixture is pasteurized, filtered, centrifuged, dried and crushed. The xanthan gum is used to thicken and give cosmetic texture, allowing them to provide a pleasant sensation on the skin. Not irritating, it fixes hydration in the skin.
- Cocoate sugar:It is a very mild tensioactive, a ester derived from a fatty acid of coconut oil and beet sugar (sucrose). It is present in shampoos, intimate cleaning lotions and shower gels. In shampoos, it reduces the electrostatic load of the hair, and makes the skin cleansing care particularly soft. It can also reduce the irritating properties of other tensioactive agents.
- Glycerine:Glycerin is a component of natural moisturizing systems of the skin, extremely well tolerated in natural cosmetics. Addition to tensioactives (as in some cleaning treatments), it soothes and reduces irritation and skin damage. Glycerin is therefore ideal for dry skin and hair, as it fixes hydration and reduces irritation.
Instructions for use :Pour a walnut into the hollow of the hand and massage the aftershampoo on the lengths. Leave to act for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with warm water.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol denat.*, Glyceryl Citrate/Lactate/Linoleate/Oleate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus Hybrid Oil*, Betaine, Sorbitan Stearate, Xanthan Gum, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters
*From organic farming
**Natural essential oils
Certification:Natrue and Vegan certification. Made in the EU.Logona is part of the founders of the first book of "controlled natural cosmetics" the BDIH. Today 100% of its products are certified on the basis of this demanding specifications.
Packaging:200 ml tube.
Quality guarantees Logona
- Consistent with the demanding criteria of certified natural cosmetics (BDIH and NaTrue)
- Without colorants, perfumes or synthetic curators
- Without paraffine oils or other ingredients from oil chemistry
- With vegetable oils and extracts from organic farming
- Dermatologically confirmed skin tolerance
- No ingredients from dead animals
- Developed and manufactured without animal testing
- "Made in Germany": developed and manufactured in Germany
- Labels / certifications
- Labels / certifications
- 200 ml
- By type
- After shampoo
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: