EMBLICA, certified organic vegetable colorings
Birth of the Emblica brand
A family SME based in the Vaucluse, BLEUVERT is a historical player in organic cosmetics in France, it is the second market player in organic* stores. More than 2,000 specialized organic stores, including the biggest players in distribution, trust BLEUVERT, which is also starting to set up in pharmacies.
After revealing essential brands like LOGONA on the French market; BLEUVERT uses its expertise in the creation of its R&D laboratory in 2018 to develop its own brands: JE SUIS BIO in 2020, followed by BÔ, then EMBLICA in 2021.
Bleu Vert is thus participating in the development of organic cosmetics in France by adapting to this rapidly changing market and offering 100% certified innovations.
Why choose Emblica plant hair color ?
Emblica herbal hair color is for anyone who wants to color their hair with a natural result and pretty highlights. It is suitable for all types of hair, fine or thick, oily or dry, curly or straight.
It is particularly recommended for :
- For damaged or dull hair.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- People allergic to certain chemicals.
- For children under 16 years old.
- For people who have undergone heavy medical treatment such as chemotherapy.
- For people who are new to coloring and want to start gradually.
The chemical ingredients can cause SERIOUS ALLERGIC REACTIONS (angioedema, eczema, respiratory damage, endocrine disruptors, etc.)
An effective range that brings shine, volume and care to the hair
Unlike conventional colorings, these 100% vegetable colorings bring shine, volume and care to your hair without damaging it. As EMBLICA coloring progresses, the hair thickens and strengthens.
EMBLICA vegetable colorings are intended for light and dark hair and allow :
- to cover the hair by darkening it
- to cover the hair by giving it highlights
- to provide complete care for the hair by giving it volume, bounce and shine
Vegetable dyes do not lighten the hair.
They contain only leaf powders or root extracts. 100% of the ingredients are from organic farming.
Details of plants used
Here are the tinctorial plants likely to be used in the composition of Emblica vegetable dyes.
A committed brand
Emblica has built its brand around fair trade in order to create a bond of trust from the farmer to the consumer.
Ecocert's Fair for life label guarantees producers fair production and trade conditions: guaranteed income over the long term, technical support and decent social conditions.
The Fair for life label guarantees you an organic AND fair product with serious control at all stages of the product.
Emblica donates 5% of the importer purchase amount to the development fund.
PROJECTS THAT EMBLICA COVERS BY THE DEVELOPMENT FUND :
1. Tirpal / Tarpaulin* distribution for better crop yield.
2. Distribution of sanitary napkins for feminine hygiene.
3. Distribution of lunch boxes for healthy eating.
4. Distribution of free seeds and farmyard manure.
5. First aid equipment at public hospitals.
6. Support to public schools in terms of development of books/infrastructure, etc.
7. Development of waste disposal machine.
* Tirpal/Tarpaulin: waterproof plastic tarpaulin for outdoor agriculture.
A range of 10 shades
Maintain plant color
To maintain a beautiful color, it is advisable to apply a color on average once a month.
The powders can be kept for 6 months after opening provided that the box is well closed and stored away from humidity and heat.
To maintain the beauty of your hair on a daily basis, you can use EMBLICA 100% virgin coconut oil to nourish your ends.