Organic fresh almond vegetable oil
Origin of fresh almond oil
Fresh almond oil is obtained from the fruit of theamandier (prunus dulcis).
This tree belongs to the family of rosacea. Its height can reach 12 m. it is the first fruit tree to bloom at the end of winter, a period where it still freezes in the morning. originating from central asia, where it has been cultivated for millennia, the almond tree is now mainly produced in california (50% of world production) and spun. the oil extracted from the dulcis prunus is called "soft almond".
It is totally devoid of toxicity, unlike the almond called bitter that
comes from the wild almond tree (prunus amygdalus). It is mainly used in perfumery.
Fresh almond oil
Fresh almond oil can be obtained by cold or hot pressing techniques. cold pressing, which is not subject to any legal definition, is carried out using hydraulic presses at a maximum temperature of 60 degrees. This oil is then decanted and filtered. cold pressed oils do not undergo refinement, retain all their properties unlike those that are refined. In cosmetics, it is mainly the refined sweet almond oil that is used. the refinement allowing to significantly reduce the intense aroma of this oil. It is therefore advisable to use pure and virgin fresh almond oil (first cold pressure), certified organic and 100% natural. Fresh almond oil is listed in the French pharmacopoeia.
Composition of soft almond oil
Almond oil is very rich in lipid (50%) with mostly fatty acids:
- linoleic acid (omega 6): 30%
- oleic acid: 62 to 86 per cent
- Palmic acid: 4 to 9%
- stearic acid:
+ in low %: palmitoleic acid, margaric acid, alpha-linolenic acid, arachidic acid, gadoleic acid, behenic acid, erucic acid
It is also very rich in vitamin e (33mg/100g), fibre, phytosterol, including B-Sitosterol (73-87%) and minerals (calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, zinc, copper).
Phytosterols intervene directly in skin defense processes by regulating the mechanisms of inflammation. structure similar to dhea, they participate in the renewal of the hydrolipidic film, in maintaining the structure and function of the cell membrane. they also accelerate the synthesis of skin phospholipids and give a firmer look to the skin. It therefore helps to soothe, repair and nourish your skin.
Vitamin e is one anti-oxidant powerful. It helps protect your skin and combat the effects of aging.
Oleic acid (omega-9) nourishes the skin, makes it softer and softer but also brighter.
There are other active ingredients such as triacylglycerides (soft and softening properties) or triterpenic alcohols that help protect the skin.
Properties of soft almond oil
Fresh almond oil can be applied on any skin type. its content being important in lipid, this oil will mainly be indicated for dry and very dry, fragile and delicate skins, but also in cases of irritations, shears, crevasses or in the prevention of stretches. It is an excellent massage oil that can be applied pure or mixed with essential oils. It is a very soft base, ideal for all your body care and for your family. Fresh almond oil is not the only vegetable oil with excellent skin properties. it remains a vegetable oil with a good ratio/quality price !
Uses of soft almond oil
1 - Pure or mixed with other components, you simply apply the oil and get it penetrated by a light massage of a few minutes, in the skin of the face, lips or body.
This oil is usable in many cases such as:
- reduce skin inflammation,
- soften red plates that demanage while acting on responsible inflammation of desquamation,
- relieve itching after hair removal,
- accelerate the healing of a superficial injury,
- prevent the appearance of warts during pregnancy. making the skin more elastic and supple, it can prevent stretching, but cannot remove the already formed stretches,
- to reduce the kernels under the eye,
- help reconstitute the hydrolipidic film that protects the epidermis. the fat film deposited on the skin makes it waterproof and limits dehydration.
- clean, very effective on makeup difficult to remove.
2 - Fresh almond oil is an excellent support for salt and sugar. So you can use it as a base oil to make a damage to the face or body. Simply mix several tablespoons of oil and as much fine sugar as needed. this scrub can be used on the face or to soften the lips. for a body scrub, use cane sugar that has a bigger grain and therefore more effective. sugar can be replaced with salt. Salt or sugar damage works by removing dirt and dead cells on the skin. after applying a scrub to soft almond oil, rinse well using hot water.
3 - It is also used as a face mask, mixed with other nourishing ingredients such as honey, banana or cucumber. cucumber like soft almond oil is suitable for masks usable on dry skin. to create a cucumber mask, just mix this one and mix it with a yoghurt and sweet almond oil. a mask can be stored about 15 minutes before washing the face to water.
4 - Fresh almond oil can be used as a capillary mask on dry, very dry, damaged, pantyhose, brittle, fork, coloured or with pelicles. The soft almond oil helps to remove the coats, nourished, repaired, and restores the hair a bright color and appearance. Shea oil is also recommended in the manufacture of hair masks so don’t hesitate to alternate these two oils.
Pure oil can be applied or use a mixture of honey, fresh almond oil and an egg yellow. whatever your recipe, you have to apply it to the hair by massage the scalp. Keep on the point. then wrap the hair in a hot towel and let stand as long as possible (at least one hour). To remove the mask, use your usual shampoo. it is advisable to renew it at least once a month,
Can also mix fresh almond oil with essential oils to:
- prevent hair loss: rosemary, Ylang-ylang, lavender
- brittle hair: lavender
- fat hair: rosemary, lavender, juniper, small grain
- strengthen normal hair: rosemary, lemon, lavender
- dry hair: lavender, Ylang-ylang
- prevent pellicles: rosemary, bergamote, lavender
5 - As the soft almond oil is very soft and not aggressive for the skin, it is a very good alternative to baby oils found in pharmacy and supermarket, which is why many mothers use it. Fresh almond oil is recommended especially in cases of drought, dehydration or irritation. It also eliminates milk crusts and softens the skin. be it with a soft almond oil or other vegetable oil, your baby's daily massage is an act that participates in the sensory development of your baby. It is a true ritual of softness and complicity. It's a pledge of well-being for you and your child.
Soft almond oil in massage
Massage is the fastest way to enjoy the benefits of an essential oil.
Create your own massage oil using "soft" and non-aggressive essential oils. the total concentration of essential oils shall not exceed:
- face oil: 1 to 2 % (20 to 40 drops for 10 cl)
- Body massage oil: from 2 to 5% (40 to 100 drops for 10 cl)
Many revenues exist. the following:
- Hands squeezed: A mixture of essential oil of real lavender, geranium rosat, cedar atlas, palmarosa is particularly effective.
- Normal or mixed skin: essential oils of palmarosa, carrot, rosewood, geranium and Ylang-Ylang
- Superficial burns, sunburn : true lavender, aspic lavender
- Soften the skin (prevention of rods to be used only after the first 3 months of pregnancy: carrot, geranium rosat, patchouli, lavender real
- The buttons : Lavender, palmarosa, tea tree
- The oily skin : Lemon, grapefruit, palmarosa, juniper, exo verveine, Ylang
- The dry skin : Rosewood, camomile, patchouli
- ♪ wrinkles: Palmarosa, rose wood