SOLUVERT is a brand of BRUNEL, a SAS created in 1946 by 2 brothers.
For more than 60 years, this company has been formulating, manufacturing and marketing wellness products for the housefor individuals.
From the idea to the product
- 2003: the Brunel Group launches the Research & Development project on a range of ecological maintenance products for the home, not harmful to the user.
- 2005: ecolabellization of the plant in June.
Launched in September 9 environmentally friendly maintenance products to meet essential needs. 7 of them are certified by the European School. For the other two, the category does not exist yet.
Brunel is the 5th French company in its sector to be able to claim this label.
- 2006 7 other ecological references, including 4 eco-labelled to meet new needs.
- 2006-2007 : launch of the Soluvert range in Poland, Belgium, Spain and Portugal.
- 2008 : expansion of the range of 3 new references, to clean everything in the house.
- 170 employees work daily to develop the Soluvert brand.
- 130 people work in Lille (59) and its periphery, at the administrative headquarters, on the production site and on the logistics site.
- 40 commercials in French territory as well as dedicated distributors in most European countries act daily to allow you to find Soluvert products near you.
"Why should you choose between a clean house and a preserved health? "
"How combine a healthy living environment and respect for planet? "
Questions like these, we all ask them. It is to try to answer that we have developed the Soluvert range.
Provide solutions for you living better on a daily basis and contribute living better tomorrow by placing on the market products that allow you bothBe good in your space of life and respect our Environment, that is, products:
- that minimize risk for you and your surroundings
- Who limit their impacts on our planet
- that guarantee quality and efficiency
- you'll take pleasure to be used
One day, no consumer product will be or nocif for our health and that of our children,
neither Hazardous hazards for the environment.
At Soluvert, our 170 employees work every day so that Tomorrow.
At Soluvert, we believe that it is possible to do differently, for better.
We like to believe that the best is to come, and it is today that we have to work there.
We like challenges and questions.
We always seek to go further.
We love things simple.
We love things well..
We love things reliable.
We love understand.
We think you'll like knowledge.
We want to freshman and light.
We are resolutely optimistic.