SODASAN offers ecological and organic products based on vegetable oils from fair trade, combining comfort of use, efficiency and environmental protection. Since its creation 30 years ago in North Germany, SODASAN, a pioneer in the production of organic soaps, has developed its products according to a coherent approach to sustainable development. All aspects of the product's life are taken into account, components used until it is released into the environment.
SODASAN commitments for sustainable development:
- 100 per cent non-nuclear energy (issue of renewable resources) provided by Greenpeace.
- ♪ closed circuit waste reused for production.
- 100% neutral CO2 :
* Optimal CO2 emission reduction
* Total compensation for CO2 emissions by funding reforestation projects worldwide.
- Sai : 100% Bio, Lessives : Bio → 50%* and natural to preserve resources.
- Essentially from fair trade.
- Immediately biodegradable.
- GMO free.
- Without an enzyme (allergizing), without preservatives, without a synthetic scent.
- Without EDTA (a potentially toxic complexing agent, frequently used).
- Only coloured soap with plant dyes and mineral pigments.
- Coconut oil and palm oil used from organic farming and from projects based on the principle of fair trade.
* percentage of ingredients from organic farming on total plant-based ingredients guaranteed without chemistry added
- Enlisted by independent certification bodies demonstrating compliance with the highest international environmental standards.
- Cut into soap dish, soaps are simply packed with a label.
- Tested dermatologically.
- Not tested on animals.