Ecodoo, the best friend of the house
Ecodoo offers a complete range of eco-products that affects all day-to-day tasks of the house: cleaning, maintenance, dishes, laundry care, atmospheric deodorisers, insecticides, recycled household paper and personal hygiene paper.
Ecodooa pioneering approach
From his creation, Ecodoo collaborated with Ecocert in the development of a repository, which has the merit of laying the foundations of a workbook whose proper execution is controlled. The first ecological product put on the French market was the cream to recur Ecodoo in July 2006. .
Ecology and Effectiveness
- Active principles of plant and/or mineral origin.
- Biodegradable raw materials.
- No oil derivative and no coloring or synthetic fragrance.
- Products conforming to Ecocert-certified "Ecodetergents and Ecodetergents with Organic Ingredients".
- Environmentally friendly manufacturing processes.
- Recyclable packaging, reuse of packagings, no overpacks, no bisphenol A.
- Dish liquid bottles are made of 100% recycled PET
- The ranges of dishes and lesivielle are formulated without preservatives, 100% natural
- Made in France.
- Very good value for money.
- Concentrated formulas: less water and more active ingredients.
- Multifunction products: a basic function and complementary functions.
- Containers and caps suitable for a dose just without overconsumption.
- Concentrated formulas to increase product quality and efficiency.
- Sweet formulas respectful of health and the environment.
- Effectiveness of use comparable to conventional products.
- Traceability of raw materials for a quality guarantee.
Ecodoo dedicated itself to the essentials!
- Efficiency for generations, Essentials Ecodoo are the first range of household products that cover 100% household tasks.
- 6 easy-to-use products.
- All made in France.
- Certified Ecocert.
The ecological detergent repository
Created by Ecocert for maintenance products, the "Ecodetergent" repository aims to fill the absence of regulations and/or repository for detergents based on natural substances and without petrochemical tensioactives. It is a quality guarantee to the consumer that will recognize products made with natural substances and environmentally friendly processes.
Comparison of ingredients according to the different existing references
|Aqueous phase||tap water
||source water||source water
|Tensioactive||anionic, non-ionic, amphotery: synthetic or natural||anionic, non-ionic, amphotery: synthetic or natural, easily biodegradable
||anionic, non-ionic, amphotery: of natural origin, easily biodegradable
|Assets||aggressive: chlorine, ammonia, caustic soda, volatile organic compounds (benzene, toluene, hexane)||aggressive: chlorine, soda, ammonia, strong acids, volatile organic compounds limited to 10% in the product
||natural origin: vinegar, small milk, citric acid, lime carbonate, plant extracts
|Addendums||perfume, colorant and synthetic curator (formaldehyde, triclosan, phenylphenol)
||perfume, colorant and synthetic curative (1.3 dioxane, chloracetamide)
||Referential: essential oil, natural colour (caramel, carthame) and preservative (sorbic acid)