H.E.B.D: 100% pure and natural Essential Oils, Botanically and Biochemically Defined
Compliance with quality criteria H.E.B.B.D.
- Choice of origins, quality of the botanical species and selection of the plant's producer organ.
- Quality of extraction methods used: water vapour distillation or cold expression.
- Control of the identity and quality of the Essential Oil by analysis: gas chromatography and mass spectrometry.
- Guarantee of 100% pure and natural Essential Oil: not modified or diluted, not deterpened or rectified, not reconstituted.
Indication on each of its covers the origin and nature of the Essential Oil
- The exact botanical species: in Latin, to avoid multiple and dangerous confusions due to variable common names from one country to another.
- The producer organ (o.p.): leaves, branches, flowered aerial parts, bark, roots, wood, seeds, flowers.
- Biochemical specificity (s.b.): mention of the characteristic constituents of each Essential Oil, signature of a specific origin or terroir of the aromatic plant.