Ecocert ecological detergence certification guarantees a higher level of quality than that of French and European legislation.
Created by Ecocert for maintenance products, the reference "Ecodetergent and Ecodetergent based on biological ingredients" is intended to fill the absence of regulations and/or repository for detergents based on natural substances and free of petrochemical tensioactives. It is a quality guarantee to the consumer that will recognize products made with natural substances and environmentally friendly processes.
- A real practice of respect for the environment through the valorization of agro-resources
- Lavante bases (tensioactive) of plant origin
- Privilege renewable raw materials in relation to all other origins, including petrochemicals
- Encouragement for the use of ingredients from organic farming
- Ultimate biodegradability in accordance with European regulations
- Real consumer respect using a phraseology that does not mislead them
- Internal and external traceability
- Easily recyclable packagings
- No animal test
- Inadvertent compliance controls at the place of production
To go further, know that Ecocert Ecological Control ensures that:
- Tensioactive are chosen according to their low level of toxicity.
- Perfumes and colours are of natural origin and obtained according to the processes authorized by the repository.
- Chemical compounds silicones, halogens are prohibited.
- Processes that respect the environment are privileged.
This certification applies to any substance containing soaps or other surface agents intended for washing or cleaning processes (liquid, powder, paste, bar, bread, moulded part, brick, etc.), auxiliary washing preparations, softening or softening products for linen, all-purpose cleaning preparations, for industrial or consumer products.
Currently, only 15 producers are involved in the Ecocert certification process.