Roll On Arnica – 10 ml – Direct Nature
The Roll'On Arnica will be very effective against shock pain. Apply quickly for better efficiency. Roll 10 ml.
Its very practical packaging allows it to always be close to you; in the pocket, in the bag, the car, etc. Its ball is particularly pleasant to use and its capacity of 10 ml allows long-term use. The texture of the products is soft, pleasant and especially non-fat with very fast skin penetration.
The strengths of the Roll'On Bio Arnica
+ Formulated using a very large concentration of active ingredients (essential oils and vegetable oil),
+ Without raw material of animal origin,
+ 100% natural and vegetable ingredients,
+ 100% natural colour,
Properties of the essential oils of the Roll On Arnica
- Arnica (Arnica montana) is a mountain plant. It is a recognized painkiller that calms and soothes after a shock. Antifungal properties, purifying, antibacterial. It also limits the appearance of burns and soothes warm sensations.
- Lavande aspic (Lavandula spica) comes from Spain. Its perfume is suave and refreshing. Its essential oil is known for its healing and calming properties.
- The cypress (Cupressus sempervirens) is a tree present in all Mediterranean countries. Its sweet smell is very close to that of the branches. Its essential oil is known for its toning and calming qualities.
- Le Romarin (Rosmarinus officinalis) is a shrub that grows in the Mediterranean regions. Its smell is rather pleasant, fresh and strong. Its essential oil can be used as pain medications. In addition, it has astringent, antiseptic and cicatrisant properties.
- The Immortelle of Italy (Helichrysum italicum) is a perennial plant of the Mediterranean. Its essential oil is used in application on blues and blows (very powerful anti-hematoma).
Properties of the Roll On Arnica
-Organic certified sunflower oil:The sunflower is a plant that comes from North America and Mexico, whose name means "that turns to the sun". Sunflowers are known for having inspired the famous painter Van Gogh but also for the properties of his oil, known to well moisturize and soften the skin.
Our usage tips
Apply to the affected areas. Slight circular movements. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. Do not use on scratches. External use.
Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) hybrid oil*, Arnica montana flower extract*, Lavandula spica (Lavender) oil*, Cupressus sempervirens (Cypress) oil*, Calndula officinalis flower extract*, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) leaf oil*, Helichrysum italicum flower oil, Linalool, Laurus nobiliol, Limon
100% of the total ingredients are of natural origin
96% of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture
* Ecocert certified Ecocert Ecological and Biological Cosmetics
Storage: Keep away from light, heat and humidity.
Period after opening: 12 months
Capacity: Roll on with 10 ml ball applicator
Unit weight: 36 gr
Dimensions of the product in mm: 85 x 20
- 10 ml
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: