Toothpaste Red fruits Kids without fluoride - Douce Nature - 50 ml
Children also have the right to their organic toothpaste. Specially designed for children from 3 to 10 years old with red fruit flavors and FLUORINE-FREE. 50ml tube.
It seems to be logical, but it should be remembered: The selection of the right size toothbrush and cleaning toothpaste for children is of paramount importance for the maintenance of excellent oral health. Douce Nature has developed its Red Fruits toothpaste with this objective. Toothpaste without fluorine and specially adapted for children between 3 and 10 years.
The + of this Red Fruits toothpaste for children:
+ Formulation especially adapted to the children (3 to 10 years)
+ With a perfume of soft red fruits in mouth it is ideal as first toothpaste
+ In order to clean the teeth gently while respecting the enamel of the teeth, this toothpaste Douce Nature Kids uses mineral silica (natural cleaning agent)
+ Also contains aloe vera*: soft for the gums and whose many properties are sovereign in the hygiene of the mouth.
Advice of use :
It is recommended to brush the teeth of the child at least 2 times per day and to accompany it in its brushing. To use in small quantity, under the supervision of an adult. Do not ingest.
Note: Since November 2013, the French Union of Oral Health (UFSBD) recommends 2 brushings per day instead of the 3 that was long recommended. The duration of brushing recommended, has been reduced from 3 minutes to 2 minutes.
Why without fluoride?
Most non-organic toothpastes contain fluoride. So why Douce Nature to remove fluorine from his Kids toothpaste? The reason is very simple. It has been found that children, when brushing their teeth, ingest some of the toothpaste
Toothpaste ingestion decreases with age:
- from 2 to 4 years old, 50% of the toothpaste is swallowed
- from 4 to 6 years old, 30% of the toothpaste is swallowed,
- at 6 years old and more, 10% of the toothpaste is swallowed
Fluorosis is a pathology linked to an excess of fluoride. This risk of fluorosis is only when the teeth are maturing and mainly when the child is between 3 and 8 years old.
On the site "Action Fluor Quebec", you can find a lot of information about the toxicity of fluoride and mainly on children.
The symptoms of acute fluoride poisoning can be triggered at doses as low as 0.1 to 0.3 mg/kg.
With a content of 1000ppm, a 100g toothpaste contains 100mg of fluoride.
Net volume: 50ml
Certification: Ecological and Organic Cosmetic certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to the ECOCERT standard
Certification: Ecological and organic cosmetics
Manufacturing/Origin: Designed and manufactured in France in an environmentally friendly laboratory
DTP: 6 months
Packaging: recyclable PE tube
- Aqua, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus Powder, Carthamus Tinctorius Flower Powder, Maltodextrin, Glucose, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Disodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Silica, Sodium Chloride, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Aroma, CI 77491.
- *ingredients from Organic Agriculture.
- 13 % of the total ingredients are from Organic Agriculture.
- 99 % of the total ingredients are of natural origin.
- 95 % of the total plant ingredients are from Organic Agriculture.
To learn more about toothpaste, please consult our thematic file on this subject.
- Labels / certifications
- Labels / certifications
- 50 ml
- In form
- Contains fluorine
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: