Easy to use - 10 ml - Organic Synergie - Penntybio
This mixture of essential oils of lemon, cedar cypress and pine is generally appreciated by all. It will reduce irritability, susceptibility and will instantly relax the atmosphere. 10 ml bottles
Properties of essential oils of this composition
Cypresses:reduces stress and nerve tension
Pin sylvestre : Stimulant
Substances naturally contained in this mixture: Limonene, Linalol.
Synergies of 10 ml, prepared and conditioned by Penn'Ty Bio.
Composition of essential oils from organic agriculture
Essential oils conditioned by Penn'Ty Bio
When you mix essential oils, you will bring them into synergy. Experience has shown that the power of several oils is greater than one (union makes strength!). Combining 2 or 3 oils of neighbouring properties will create a more powerful but also different synergistic mix.
All essential oils entering these synergies are 100% pure and natural guarantees.
This synergy is intended for diffusion and mainly in an air diffuser where all their perfumes and their properties can express themselves. In order to comply with existing regulations all Penn'Ty Bio essential oils are sold exclusively for diffusion (indoor deodoriser - household products). You will not find DLUO on our bottles, for the simple reason that a well-preserved essential oil keeps its properties at least 3 years and that our stock at a rotation of 15 days.
Regulatory information on the use of essential oils for diffusion
- Irritant for the skin
- Keep children out of reach
- Do not interfere
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes
- Do not use in the presence of children under 3 years of age or pregnant women
- Do not apply to the skin
- In case of ingestion, do not immediately vomit and consult a doctor or contact the nearest poison control centre
- Do not use in a confined non-aerated place
- Avoid release to the environment
- Depending on the regulations most essential oils are harmful in case of ingestion (or Xn on the Safety Data Sheet). As the ones we sell on this page are intended for dissemination, this case of figure is not taken into account.
For more information on the use of essential oils, please consult our thematic dossier on this topic.
WARNING:These properties, indications and modes of use are derived from the reference works or websites in aromatherapy, hydrotherapy and phytotherapy. They are found regularly and for many confirmed by scientific observations. However, this information is provided for information purposes, in no way could it constitute medical information or engage our responsibility. For any use of essential oils for a therapeutic purpose, consult a doctor.
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: