Light wooden galet pump for essential oil diffuser
Light wooden pump. This pump can be used to replace a defective pump on all wooden base models.
Respectful of the environment, this pump base is made of wood, made of noble material from sustainably managed forests under IPPC control (International Plant Protection Convention).
Featuring a two-speed switch, its high power allows a volume of 40 to 100m2. Its intensity setting allows a functional and economical diffusion adaptable to the size of your room.
Equipped with daylight diodes (Led), and an automatic timer with temporization, it ensures comfort and well be absolute.
This pump can also be used to replace a defective pump on all our models of wooden floor diffusers.
Guaranteed 1 year.
N.B.:Pump sold alone, without glassware and without transformer. Transformer soldhere
- Maximum surface area covered: 100 m2
- Distribution principle: turbine micro-diffusion
- Essential oil consumption with timer: 1.4 ml/h
- Noise level measured at 20cm: 37.2 db
- Power control: yes (2 speeds)
- Dissemination programming: yes (2 mm walk / 1 mm pause): allows not to saturate the essential oil parts.
- Automatic shutdown: yes (after 2 hours)
- Light: yes (5 luminescent diodes illuminate the glassware during its operation)
- insulated turbine pump phonically and equipped with foam plate, to ensure greater stability and avoid noise-generating vibrations.
- Works with an input voltage transformer 230v~50Hz in output 12 v (3.6 W)
- Pièce détachée
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: