Vermifuge vermicroc cat - matching ball - 40 grs
Vermicroc buzzy cat ball contains plants traditionally used for the expulsion of intestinal worms. It's like a treat. Box of 40 gr.
If it is easy to use some squash seeds in your cat's food, it is less obvious to create yourself
There is now a natural solution, a food supplement, Vermicroc Cat which contains plants traditionally used to combat worms, in quantities adapted to domestic felins.
The appetent bales presentation, very appreciated by cats, makes the grip of the vermifuge easy.
Vermicroc vermifuge contains plants traditionally used to expel intestinal parasites. It has a targeted action on the Taenia and Ascaris.
The formula of the Vermicroc Chat was developed using scientific data showing the effectiveness of the assets: (Wynn (1996), Olivier Bever (1986), Desta (1995), Akhtar and Al. (2000), Kozan and Al. (2006).
The + of this natural vermifuge
+ Based on natural assets for the well-being of cats,
+ A product formulated by a veterinarian practitioner, Phytotherapy graduate,
+ Gives itself as a treat,
+ High tolerance product for cats
+ Soft and well-tolerated solution
+ Formula developed from scientific data
+ Can be associated with chemical treatments
+ Adapted to kittens
Instructions for use : Oral route
- For cats of - 4 kg: 1 ball per day for 3 days.
- For cats between 4 and 8 kg: 2 balls per day for 3 days.
- For cats of + 8 kg: 3 balls per day for 3 days.
It is advisable to give Vermicroc Chat every month. It can be associated with chemical treatment in the event of high infestation.
The components of this natural vermifuge
Gentiane has long been taken for its vermifuge properties. The papaya (especially fruit sugar) is used in many parts of the world. Finally the seed of squash accelerates transit and can be used to kill the taenias, very frequently encountered flat worms in cats.
Strawberry flour, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Rice bass flours, Dextrose, Duck grease, Premixed plants (Squash seed, Papaye Fruit), Pork byproduct, Water.
Addendums: sensory additives: 2b- natural products botanically defined: mixture of aromatic substances.
Technological additives: preservatives, anti-oxygen
Raw proteins 32.3%, raw cellulose: 1.6%, Fats: 11.5%, Raw Ash: 9.4%, Humidity: 22.9%, Sodium: 0.9%
24 months from the date of manufacture. Keep at room temperature away from light and air. Refer to the pilull after each use.
Packaging: Box of 40 grs containing 20 balls minimum.
Learn more about vermifugation*
All cats do not "support" the classic worms well. Some vomit or have diarrhea, others are tired for several days. It is possible to provide them with natural solutions, but we need to know several things:
- First, nothing can equal the power of purified molecules; By using plants, it is necessary to accept less efficiency and the need to drink more often, once a month.
- Then some natural solutions that are known to be active against worms can be very toxic to the cat. Why especially in the cat? Just because the liver in this species has a particular function. It is necessary to be very careful with plants traditionally used to hunt worms in man and animals "annuity". Garlic is toxic in the cat, tanaisia has real toxicity too.
* Excerpt from the small guide "the b.a.-ba plants for my cat" by Céline Gastinel-Moussour, a practitioner veterinarian who was part of the team that developed the Vermicroc vermifuge.
- Intestinal parasites
- 40 gr
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: