Alum stone body deodorant - 100% Potassium Alum - 60 gr - Artisan Savonnier
L'Artisan Savonnier Potassium Alum Stone body deodorant is used as a classic deodorant. Thanks to its astringent properties, potassium alum regulates the bacterial development at the origin of the unpleasant odors of perspiration. 60 g stick.
Body deodorant L'Artisan Savonnier Potassium Alun Stone from the GRAVIER Laboratory is used as a classic deodorant. Thanks to its astringent properties, alun's potassium regulates bacterial development at the origin of unpleasant odours of perspiration.
Used as a sticker, it is enough to humidify it before passing it on the desired part of the body (aisselles, feet, etc.). An invisible film of mineral salts remains on the skin, tightening the pores, preventing bacterial development, without blocking the natural process of elimination of perspiration.
The principle of functionAlun stoneis totally different from classic deodorants. Instead of blocking the perspiration that is a natural function, it acts on the proliferation of bacteria present on the surface of the skin and which are at the origin of bodily odors.
Les + de la pierre d'alun l'Artisan Savonnier
La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La La LaAlun stoneis a very special deodorant since it is 100% mineral (Garanti without Aluminium Chlorohydrate) with very interesting properties:
+ Effective from the first application
+ Do not stain and do not damage clothing
+ Ideal for people with sensitive skin who mal tolerate classic deodorants
+ odourless, it does not alter fragrances and can be used anywhere and at any time
+ Economic, with many months of daily use
+ Disappearance of bodily odors for 24 hours
+ Soothing and soothing effect after shaving
+ Calm the redness after the hair removal.
+ Does not contain any substance of animal or plant origin
Natural Alun Stone: Potassium Alun
The stone deodorant of the GRAVIER Laboratory is made of 100% potassium alun.
- In accordance with existing cosmetic regulations (R. 5131-2, Ord. No. 2000-548 of 15 June 2000), the stone deodorant of the GRAVIER Laboratory was clinically tested: it is not irritating, not allergic.
- Mineral origin 100% pure Alun de Potassium, Garanti without aluminum hydrochloride and not reconstituted.
- Does not contain any animal or vegetable substance.
- No smell, no alcohol, no color.
- No parabens.
- Not tested on animals.
Instructions for use:
Potassium Alun Stone Body Deodorant is used as a classic deodorant. To use theAlun stone,Just apply it to get out of your shower on your humidified armpits.
You can also use it on other parts of your body. For this, wet your stone and rub the desired place.
An invisible film of mineral salts remains on the skin, tightening the pores, preventing bacterial development, without blocking the natural process of elimination of perspiration.
After shaving: pass the sticker on small cuts to stop bleeding. Calm the redness after the hair removal.
Our opinion:Especially economic (up to 6 months of use for 60 g)
Packaging:60 gram stick. Also available in115 g stick
Precautions of employment :
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes.
- Avoid application on a skin that has just been shaved or shaved.
- Don't interfere.
- Do not drop (alum stone may break).
- Protect moisture after use
Learn more about the Alun Stone:
There are 2 types of Alun Stone on the market:
- She says "natural"that is made up of potassium alun from mining.
- She says "synthetic synthetic"that is made of ammonium alun, residue of the heavy chemical industry. Its use could pose risks to human health, including the presence of aluminum hydrochloride. As such, it is prohibited by the GRAVIER Laboratory.
To properly choose its stone deodorant from Alun, only the chemical analysis of the composition can determine which Alun it is. This is the only undeniable scientific criterion. The name incipotassium alummust appear clearly and unambiguously on the packaging label of the deodorant. This is why the GRAVIER Laboratory conducts regular analyses ensuring the exclusive use of the entirely natural potassium alum.
For more information on the alun stone, do not hesitate to consultour thematic issue
- 60 gr
- In form
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: