Audelia burner diffuser - 50 m2 - Innobiz
The AUDELIA essential oil diffuser relies on technology diffusion par brumisation. It allows to cover a surface up to 50 m2. With attractive design, this diffuser is equipped with changing Led lights that you can activate (or not) to create a real warm atmosphere.
The AUDELIA essential oil diffuseris a real interior decoration object. Bamboo dress and metal shaped, it offers several bright mood options. For a warm and colorful atmosphere, the lights connect one after another. For a more ambience, the fixation of a single color is possible. And reassure yourself, you can also activate only noise, without lights... Including blue to purple, white, yellow, red and pink,AUDELIA adapts To each of you!
Obviously, this device is not just a decorative object with changing lights, it is also above all a diffuser and essential oil burner. It therefore combines aromatherapy and air humidification. A really interesting double function to familiarize yourself with the diffusion of essential oils. Just exert a slight pressure on the AUDELIA and it diffuses your essential oils through its integrated control system in the base.
It works on a water spraying technology. Just add a few drops of essential oils to the water (15 drops maximum) to spread their odors and benefits in your interior. Its use is simple and intuitive. In one hour, AUDELIA consumes between 15 and 45 mL of water and essential oil(s). The diffuser is equipped with a safety system interrupting the operation of the appliance if the water level is too low.
Les + du diffuser AUDELIA
+ Designed from noble materials such as bamboo and metal
+ Associates aromatherapy and air humidification
+ Parametrible multicolor light atmosphere (fixed, continuous or absent)
+ No visible button = even more aesthetic
+ Automatic stop when the tank is empty
+ Cold diffusion that respects essential oils
+ Very quiet
+ Maximum broadcast time: approximately 3h00
+ Maximum broadcasting area: 50 m2
+ Economa in essential oils
The principle of operation
AUDELIA’s brumization is caused by the vibration of a very high frequency ceramic pellet that triggers ultrasound through its movement. This is why the AUDELIA diffuser is ultrasonic by noisy.
- Manufacturer warranty: 5 years
- Functions: Light Control - Water level sensor and automatic shutdown when the level is low
- Distribution area: up to 50 m2
- Power: 12W
- Product dimensions: Diam 125 mm x H 137 mm
- Spread weight: 900 grams
- Power supply: 100 V ~ 240V / 50 - 60 Hz
Installation and use of the AUDELIA diffuser
1. The device must be placed on a horizontal and flat surface.
2. Connect the mains adapter to the diffuser without plugging it onto a sector socket.
3. Remove the lid and base.
4. Use tap water at room temperature (no demineralized water) to fill the base tank with a maximum of 100 ml (do not exceed the maximum level mark).
5. Add 5 to 15 drops (maximum) of essential oils to spread in water.
6. Replace the lid on the base.
7. Connect the adapter sector to a mains socket.
8. To turn on your AUDELIA, just press the top of the device. This gesture will activate the “feet button” under the device.
The box contains
1- AUDELIA diffuser
2- A sector adapter
3- A manual translated into English, French, Spanish, Italian and German.
AUDELIA consists of the following elements:
A- A lid
B- A base with
1- A ceramic disc
2- Maximum water level (100 ml)
3- Air out.
4- A "button foot" of operation (under the device)
C- A sector adapter
Our tips for use
The successive pressures will offer you several operating modes:
1st pressure: mist + light with changing colors
2nd pressure: diffusion of mist + light fixed on the last color appeared
Third pressure: mist without light
4th pressure: the aircraft turns off (no mist or light)
AUDELIA broadcaster interview
It is best to clean the diffuser regularly. The Audelia tank must be cleaned every two days if the essential oil or mixture used is identical, otherwise clean it after each use. The membrane is cleaned once a week.
1. Make sure your device is off.
2. Disconnect the sector adapter from the sector socket, then disconnect the sector adapter from the Audelia base.
3. Take off the lid.
4. Empty the remaining water from the Audelia tank.
5. Use a cotton-tige or a clean soft cloth to clean the inside of the Audelia diffuser; be careful not to press too hard on the ceramic disc; This element is fragile.
Precautions of use
Do not activate the broadcast in the presence of children under 6 and pregnant women. In a child’s room, we recommend that you do so outside their presence and at least 30 minutes before arrival.
Before using the device, read the precautions carefully.
SAV diffuseur AUDELIA
In the event of a failure during the warranty period (5 years), you must contact us so that we can establish a diagnosis together. A set-up video can be asked so that we can see the malfunction.
If a breakdown is confirmed, your broadcaster will have to be full. In any case, don’t try to disassemble, or change the appliances, you would then lose all right to the warranty parts and hand of work.
The warranty does not support the break, or defects related to misuse or improper maintenance of the device (e.g. essential oil levels too high, uncleaned device regularly,
- Works on
- Light effects
- Changing colors
- Speed adjustment
- Fixed 1 speed
- Surface covered
- 50 m2
- Emission of noise
- Less than 30 db
- Automatic shutdown
- Clear wood
You might also like
10 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: