Auburn chestnut vegetable coloring n°4.4 - 100 gr - Emblica
The Emblica auburn chestnut vegetable coloring allows you to obtain an auburn chestnut hue with intense copper reflections on blond and chestnut hair. Exposure time: 40 minutes. Bag of 100 grams.
Presentation of Auburn Chestnut 4.4 coloring
The Bleu Vert laboratory has developed this Auburn Chestnut vegetable coloring by meeting all the new consumer requirements in this area :
- Naturalness : 100% natural and 100% organic colouring, certified Cosmos Organic, and... 100% vegetable. A coloring concentrated around an Ayurvedic fruit with superpowers : Amla (minimum of 5% Amla guaranteed).
- Expert coloring : proven effectiveness on hair coverage (tested by an independent laboratory). A professional code classifies the shade. Example for Auburn Brown #4.4 : Pitch Code (4) + Highlight Code (4).
- Safe coloring : tolerance and harmlessness tests under dermatological control (patch tests, etc.). Excellent results in dermatological tests. Microbiological analyzes to guarantee the absence of germs and pathogens. Pesticide analyzes to ensure the best possible quality.
- A fair product : this color is a Fair for Life production, guaranteeing fair partnerships over the long term, respect for human rights, safe and decent working conditions and the sustainability of agricultural practices.
- An affordable price : A very affordable sale price for 100% organic vegetable coloring.
- Eco-design : the instructions are printed on the inside of the case in order to limit the environmental impact. In addition, the accessories inside are biodegradable.
- A French brand : designed in Vaucluse and made in India.
This Emblica vegetable coloring is a real natural alternative to chemical coloring.
Cover your gray hair or brighten your color with Auburn Chestnut 4.4 rich in Henna leaf and Aloe vera, giving your hair a chestnut hue with luminous copper and golden highlights on blonde to chestnut hair. Emblica hair colors color and strengthen your hair, for healthier, healthier hair, application after application.
Emblica colorings are composed of coloring plants and powdered care plants. They do not contain any oxidizing agents and therefore cannot lighten the hair. Covers white hair. Dermatologically tested.
Advantages vegetable coloring n ° 4.4 Chestnut auburn
+ Does not damage the hair fiber because it does not open the scales of the hair
+ Ultra-fine powders for easy application and rinsing
+ Colors the hair very naturally
+ Covers white hair in just one application
+ The hair gains in volume, suppleness, shine and thickness
+ Without metallic salts, without Paraphenylenediamine, without sodium picramate
+ 100% vegetable, 100% organic (COSMOS ORGANIC certified) and vegan
+ Fair trade, Fair for life production
+ Gentle formula tested under dermatological control
+ Simplified instructions for use - short exposure time (40 min on average)
Focus on the main active ingredients of this color
Henna (Lawsonia Inermis) : Provides reflections, protects the hair and strengthens it.
Henna is a thorny shrub native to North and East Africa, also growing in much of Asia. To thrive, it needs lots of light and warmth. In the Orient, the pleasant scent of henna has been appreciated for millennia: due to its soothing smell, henna is an extremely popular garden plant. Obtained from the leaves of the shrub, henna powder was already used in antiquity to paint the body. It has also long been known as a natural hair dye. In addition to offering attractive reflections, henna protects the hair, strengthens it and restores all its shine.
Aloe vera (Aloe barbadensis) : Brings hydration to the hair, facilitates rinsing and detangling
Aloe Vera is a plant known for millennia consisting of 99% water and 75 other components Aloe Vera is rich in minerals (zinc, magnesium, calcium, etc.), vitamins and trace elements. It provides all the nutrients the hair needs to be healthy. This plant works wonders on dry, dull, brittle, damaged and dandruff-prone hair. It revitalizes the hair at the root and restores beauty and shine to the hair, makes it shine and makes it as soft as silk.
Chestnut auburn : results on hair
For technical reasons, the colors obtained on the screen or on the print, although fairly true to the reality, are given for indicative purposes and are not contractual.
Step 1 - Mix 100 grams of powder with 200 to 300 ml of lukewarm water (40°C).
Step 2 - Separate the washed and still damp hair into sections. Apply the paste in a thick layer on the hair.
Step 3 - Cover your hair with the biodegradable charlotte and leave on for 40 min to 1h30 (maximum).
Step 4 - Rinse your hair until the water runs clear. Dry your hair, with heat or naturally.
Wait at least 48 hours before shampoo - Plant colors develop within 48 hours of application. The pigments will naturally attach to the hair fiber during this time, the color will intensify and darken. The coverage of white hair is also accentuated during this period.
Composition Chestnut auburn 4.4
Leave of Henné*, Aloe vera.*.
Lawsonia inermis (Henna) Leaf Powder*, Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Powder.*.
* 100% of the total ingredients are from organic farming. All formulas are composed only of plants cultivated in Organic Agriculture in order to ensure the best quality and high power covering.
Vegetable coloring VS chemical coloring
Did you know that chemical coloring was very bad for your hair ? In addition to burning the natural pigments by oxidation, the alkaline agents spread the scales allowing the artificial pigments to pass through. And obviously, the harmful ingredients that compose it (Para-phenylenediamine, P-phenylenediamine, Resorcinol, Methylresorcinol, ... the list can be very long) are inevitably found on your hair, scalp and in your blood.
Conversely, vegetable coloring is composed of 100% ingredients of vegetable origin (henna, indigo, cassia). Plant pigments naturally adhere to the hair fiber. They are magnetized on it and the sheath. The result obtained is identical to a vegetable coloring (see better), with the difference that you take care of your hair, your health and the planet at the same time.
The staining kit contains
The eco-designed Emblica coloring kit contains everything you need to color short to mid-length hair :
- 1 sachet of 100 grams of coloring plant powder
- 1 pair of gloves and 1 cap in biodegradable plastic
- No paper instructions, all the instructions are printed inside your cardboard case! (almost 1 ton of paper saved per year).
Storage after opening
The Emblica hair color range at a glance
Questions about plant coloring ?
Do you have questions? Do not hesitate to consult our complete file on coloring : here
And if you can't find your answers, the consumer service is at your disposal.
- Labels / certifications
- 100 gr
Click on a thumbnail to load the video
You might also like
10 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: