Milano lantern diffuser - 40 m² - Zen Arôme
Discover the Milano lantern diffuser. A true concentration of technology! Modern, practical and elegant, it is battery operated with a range of 6 hours of streaming at full power. Very decorative, it will allow you to enjoy your aromatic concentrates at any time and wherever you want: living room, office, bedroom or even your terrace.
Presentation of the MILANO diffuser
The ultrasonic diffuser Milano will delight aromatherapy enthusiasts but also decorating enthusiasts. A real gem of technology. Enjoy the pleasures of the diffusion of essential oils while bringing an incomparable, modern and design decor touch. And all this, both inside and outside. Because he's a nomadic broadcaster. It works with an integrated battery offering up to 20 hours of autonomy and about 6 hours of full power diffusion.
Sa hull is forged iron. Sa leather handle makes it removable and gives it an elegant look. As for lighting, it is equipped with white LEDs and offers 3 different mood modes (high intensity white lighting, low intensity, or sparkling effect as a candle would do).
A true multi-function device, this Milano diffuser allows to broadcast essential oils or perfume extracts optimally in spaces up to 40 m2. The diffusion is cold ensuring an excellent return of aromas and also allowing to humidify the air. It offers 2 modes of dissemination (continue or alternately).
The diffusion and lighting can be ordered separately.
This device is loaded on USB port. If you want to use it and load it on the sector, it is however compatible with a 5V - 2A voltage USB adapter (only these features) that you can buy in our associated products of this device (see here). You will have the choice between a USB power supply or a sector.
Benefits of the MILANO diffuser
+ A dual function apparatus: diffuser and lighting lantern
+ Cold diffusion to keep the benefits of your essential oils
+ Up to 6 hours of full power diffusion
+ Forged iron shell and leather handle
+ A trendy and modern decorative object
+ A French creation and authentic design
+ 2 possible diffusion modes (continue or alternate)
+ 3 possible lighting modes (high intensity, low intensity or candle effect)
+ Diffusion up to 40 m2
+ Perfect for initiation to aromatherapy
+ Adapted to beginners as confirmed
The Milano diffuser consists of the following elements:
1- Electrical power
2- Distributor Corps
3- Light button
4- Broadcast button
5- Forged iron body
6- Max water level
7- Battery indicator
8- Ventilation mouth
9- Ceramic disc
10- Splash Cover
11- Leather transport handle
The operating principle of the Milano diffuser
The noise of the Milano diffuser is caused by the vibration of a very high frequency ceramic pellet that triggers ultrasound by its movement. The vibrations will then react the molecules of water and essential oils that will mix and rise in very fine droplets creating a very elegant mist. This is why the Milano diffuser is ultrasonic by noisy. This innovative technology allows the cold diffusion of essential oils. For this, oils must be diluted in water in the tank. But be careful, the dilution in water of oils inevitably mitigates their virtues. This is why, if you want to broadcast for a therapeutic purpose only, we strongly advise you to focus on a diffuser by nebulisation, rather than by brumisation.
How is the MILANO diffuser used ?
We recommend that you place the unit in the room half an hour before lighting it so that it takes the ambient temperature.
Step 1 : Remove the cover from the diffuser.
Step 2 : Make sure of the cleanliness of the tank and pour 160 ml maximum water at room temperature. The water temperature must be between 5°C and 30°.
Step 3 : Pour 2 to 6 drops of essential oils into water (not provided).
Step 4 : Fill the lid and the upper part of wrought iron.
Step 5 : With dry hands, connect the transformer connector, press the buttons to turn the diffuser on.
- Press once to activate high brightness lighting.
- Press a second time to activate light with low brightness
- Press a 3rd time: hot white lighting, sparkling effect like a candle
- Press a fourth time to turn off the lighting
- Press once to launch a continuous broadcast.
- Press a second time to launch a broadcast alternating pause and broadcast times every 15 seconds.
- Press a third time to stop broadcasting.
- Fixed white light: the device is in charge or in function.
- Scintillating white light: low battery level.
- Light off: the device is loaded
WARNING : Despite the safety device that interrupts the operation of the device, avoid leaving the device under tension when you do not use it or when the tank is empty. For a complete stop, unplug the electrical outlet device.
Maintenance and storage of the MILANO diffuser
If the water contains too much limestone, calcium or magnesium, it can deposit a “white powder” in the appliance. If this chip is placed on the membrane, it can prevent the device from operating properly.
The lifetime of the membrane is limited (about 3000 hours). After a certain period of operation the amount of mist generated will reduce. This is a normal wear of the ceramic membrane.
We advise :
(1) Use demineralized water for each use.
(2) Clean the tank every 2 days and the membrane once a week.
(3) To change the water from the reservoir regularly, not to leave it more than 2 days.
4) Clean the appliance (see explanations below) and make sure that all of its parts are perfectly dry when not in service.
To clean the membrane and tank :
It is important to regularly clean the ceramic membrane and the surface of the appliance with a soft cloth or a cotton-tige impregnated with white vinegar and leave it for a few minutes.
- Do not press or scratch the membrane or water level control sensor.
- Do not use a cleaning product to clean the appliance.
- Do not use a hard tool to scratch the surface.
- Rinse the base tank with clear water.
- Make sure that the water does not penetrate the ventilation mouth and that it is not boiled.
After cleaning and dried, store the device in a dry and cool place, outside the reach of the children.
- Dimensions: Diameter : 17 cm / Height: 20.5 cm
- Weight : 0,40 kg
- Dissemination surface : up to 40 m2
- Materials : Metal and PP
- Tank capacity : 160 ml
- Full-power broadcast time : about 6 hours
- Voltage 5V - 2A, 10W / Batterie 5200 mah
- Recharge time : about 4 hours
- Autonomy : 20 hours max
- Packaging : Delivered in a neat cardboard box with photo and multilingual description.
- Contains : 1 user manual: French, English, Spanish, Italian and German.
Milano diffuser conformity guarantee
In the event of a failure during the warranty period (2 years on an electric part), you must contact us so that we can jointly establish a diagnosis. A set-up video can be asked so that we can see the malfunction. If a breakdown is confirmed, your diffuser will have to be returned to us.
Learn more about the brand Zen Arôme
French company born in 2007 in the sun, on the coast of azur, Zen Arôme is the fruit of the marriage between know-how and passion for aromatherapy. We design our own models inspired by nature, everyday life and what surrounds us while combining innovative technologies. We implement our skills to make a simple idea an original, functional and a source of well-being.
- Works on
- Works on
- Port usb
- Light effects
- Speed adjustment
- 2 speeds
- Surface covered
- 40 m2
- Emission of noise
- Less than 30 db
- Automatic shutdown
You might also like
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: