Food mite trap – x2 – Kapo Green
Kapo Green trap adhesive food mite. Protects all your food. Attire and neutralize the male mites that once a prisoner of the glued part can no longer fertilize the females. Reproduction stops and the infestation is stopped. Effective 6 weeks. Lot of two traps.
♪ foodstuffs (also known as food moths or pyrales) are tiny lepidopteran butterflies found under several subspecies based on their predilection food.
The most common mites in our regions are affected by dry food species: cereals, nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, dried fruits, pasta, semoules, chocolate products, tea, spices, animal food, ...
At the time of reproduction, females secrete a odorous substance (called pheromone) that attracts males. This is precisely the principle used by the trap Kapo. Thanks to an integrated synthetic pheromone at the level of the neckline, the trap attracts males who remain prisoners of the neckline and can no longer fertilize females. The risk of a new infestation is then severely reduced.
Characteristics of the food mite trap Kapo Green
+ Preventive effect. Immediate action
+ Without insecticide. Safe for food.
+ Without harmful substances for man, pets and the environment.
+ Constant efficiency for 6 weeks.
+ Protège des mites, pyrales, teignes : flour, pasta, cereals, dried fruits, tea, ...
+ Use for kitchen cabinets and grills.
Principle and use of the food trap Kapo Green
- The traps can be arranged in all places or stored in foodstuffs: kitchen cupboard, warehouses, attic, etc.
- Male mites are attracted by a sex hormone (pheromones) die stuck on the trap
- Without male reproduction is stopped, the risk of a new infestation is then severely reduced
How to use this anti-mite food trap
- The time to use these traps is from March to September
- Place 1 trap by closet, 2 or more for large volumes
- Suspend or fix the trap vertically on the bottom wall of the closet or near the food storage area
- Remove the protection from the glued part.
- Replace the trap after 6 weeks or as soon as the surface is covered with insects
- The presence of winged mites in the kitchen or food degradation are signs of infestation (zigzag flight).
- To check if you are really infested, place a first trap (between March and September)
- In the event of an infestation, clean the closets well and throw the unclean food if necessary. Close closets and storage areas. This product should not be used in spaces where products are stored for unpacked human or animal feed.
Active substance: Pheromones (Acetate de (Z,E)-tetradéca-9.12-diényle): 2 mg / trap in the impregnation solution. TP19
Packaging: Each box contains 2 traps of 13cm x 9cm
Precautions of employment :
Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with the product (adhesive surface). Use biocides carefully. Before use, read the label and product information. After contact with the skin: wash immediately with water and soap and rinse well. In case of persistent skin irritation, consult a doctor. After contact with the eyes: wash with water by removing the eyelids several minutes. If the disorders persist, consult a doctor. This product should not be used in spaces or are stored for unpacked human or animal feed. The trap can be removed without traces and eliminated with household garbage. Do not dispose of residues in sewage and surface water and groundwater. Eliminate packaging and its contents in accordance with existing national regulations. The welded packaging and the unused product must be disposed of in darts.
For more information on the food machine, please consult our thematic dossier.
- Types of insects
- Flying insects
- Ready for employment
- Application mode
- Wheat grille
- Vrillette of bread
- Food mite
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: