Container and bleaching with percarbonate – 350 gr – Ecodoo
Very effective on organic stains, this detachant and bleaching with sodium percarbonate will be ideal as a complement to your ecological laundry for white, as a detachment before washing but also for dishes, to eliminate stains and make shine. Box of 350 gr.
The detachment and whitening Ecodoo strengthens the cleansing power of your laundry.
It is very effective on all types of stain: Tea, coffee, red wine, tomato sauce, chocolate, fruit, herbs, etc.. It contains mineral-origin sodium percarbonate that is a true traditional bleaching and an excellent detachment to use alone or in addition to your laundry.
In contact with water, it releases active oxygen to restore all their whiteness to white, graying or yellowing textiles over time. This stain permanently eliminates all stains, even the most tenacious.
The dashing and whitening Ecodoo contains
- sodium percarbonate bleaching,
- sodium carbonate which has a cleansing effect: It thus complements the action of percarbonate.
- Trisodic citrate which has an atical action on hard waters: It facilitates the action of percarbonate and carbonate, avoids deposits on the linen.
The + of this detachmentecological
+ Without chlorine or phosphate: respect for the aquatic environment
+ Respect the white linen as well as the coloured linen
+ Improves wash walnut efficiency
+ Excellent antibacterial, which deodorizes perfectly
+ Rapid and complete biodegradability
+ Not tested on animals
+ Recyclable packaging
Instructions for use
- Hand detaching : use two tablespoons of bleaching dish in 5 liters of hot water. Allow maximum action 1 hour for color large shade and 5 hours for white. Fine.
- Machine : Add one to two tablespoons of bleaching dish in the machine drum in addition to the usual laundry. Do not use with a cold wash program. To ensure efficiency, the temperature must be at least 40°C.
To reduce the environmental impact, follow the recommended doses of use. Warning: Do not use on silk, wool, suede, leather, wool carpets and carpets. In case of doubt about the colors, make a test on a non-visible part of the fabric.
Some other tips of use
- For a clean and bright dishes : soak the dishes in a mixture of hot water and bleaching dish with percarbonate (about 2 tablespoons/L of water). Rinse and dry.
- For cracked spots, pour a layer of bleaching dish on the bottom of your pans and pans burned with boiling water. Leave to sleep for one night then clean normally.
- For a dry spray : dissolve 2 tablespoons of the product in 200ml of warm water. Place the solution in a spray bottle to clean, detach washbasins, refrigerator, worktops and fabrics ( carpets, carpets) that do not wash in machine... Do not keep the spray beyond 24 hours. Pour the remaining mixture into the sink after use to maintain the pipes.
- Calso comes for demoussage of terraces, balconies, dallages. Pour 50 ml into a hot water bucket and rub vigorously with a brush or a broom.
Certification:Ecodetergent certified by ECOCERT Greenlife according to ECOCERT repository, available on https://detergents.ecocert.com
Composition: Contains 30% and more oxygen bleaching agents. Percarbonate (sodium percarbonate 2Na2CO3.3H202, sodium carbonate). Contains also: sodium citrate.
Packaging:Cardboard case of 350g with a metal beak.
Precautions of employment
Contains percarbonate sodium. Keep out of reach of children. Read the label before use. Avoid breathing dust. WITH THE TWO: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if the victim in the door and they can be easily removed. Keep rinsing. If a doctor is consulted, keep the container or label available. Eliminate empty packaging or container not used in household garbage in accordance with national regulations.
- Labels / certifications
- eco-design, economic and efficient
- Labels / certifications
- 350 gr
- Ideal for
16 other products in the same category:
Customers who bought this product also bought: